Sanus Advanced 42" - 90" Full Motion TV Wall Mount
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Fits TVs 42"-90" up to 125 lbs.
- Full-motion mount extends up to 28" from the wall, tilts up 5 degrees or down 15, and swivels 57 degrees left or right for easy viewing anywhere in the room
- Precision engineered to deliver reliable stability and easy movement
- Solid steel frame supports your TV, while the stylish exterior keeps your room living beautiful and modern
- Slim profile holds TV just 2.5" from the wall for a sleek look
- Clever design lets you conceal and route cables through the mount to reduce the appearance of clutter
- Dimensions: Width: 85.85cm (33.80"); height: 44.93cm (17.68"); depth: 5.46cm (2.14")
- Installation Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1305 reviewers who responded, 1252 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall great product- June 12, 2020
This mount does exactly what I want. The installation was easy and it came with all the necessary hardware . The ability to change the viewing angles is great! I have two concerns. Let me start of by saying that I have an 85" TV mounted on this. It could be the physical size and weight of the TV, but it is difficult to push the TV back to the neutral position when it has been extended out - it really is a two person job. The other issues i have is TV wants to tilt forward when I'm repositioning the TV. I've tightened the screw in the back so many times that I've given up readjusting the tilt. I don't think smaller TVs would have the same issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wall mount that can do most everything!- August 17, 2021
I had bought a 70 inch television from Best Buy, but needed a proper wall mount that could do pretty much everything, as well as hold the weight. Although a bit on the high end of pricing for mounts, I didn't want to skimp to save few dollars, only to have the tv come crashing down....we spent the extra and it was the BEST decision with regards to wall mounts. You get what you pay for. You don't want a $50-75 mount for a $1,000 tv if it isn't going to do the job....I viewed this item as a protection for my investment. I did the right thing. It's the best mount I've ever owned and I couldn't recommend it more! Thank you for reading.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sanus TV wall mount.- February 19, 2021
This wall mount was probably overkill for my 65” TV, but I liked how maneuverable it made it. I would have given it 4.5 stars if that were an option because my only complaint was that the installation video showed being able to slide the unit side to side while flat against the wall. And that was definitely NOT the case. The bracket could slide only by pulling out the tv, loosening the hex screws and carefully inching the tv portion of the bracket on the wall bracket mounted to the wall until you have it centered where you want it. (A tricky process with a 70# tv hanging in midair!) After solving that one minor major obstacle, all else was well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.