SANUS Classic 37" - 80" Tilting Flat Panel TV Wall Mount (MLT14-B1)
- This wall mount can hold flat panel TVs between 37" - 80" in size
- "Finger Touch Tilting" allows you to adjust the angle of the TV easily so you can get the perfect viewing angle and reduce any annoying glare
- Up to 15 degrees of tilt ensures glare free picture
- Holds TVs up to 130lb. in weight
- TV can be slid left or right on the wall plate for the perfect position, no matter where the in-wall studs are
- Low-profile design positions the TV just 2" from the wall for a clean appearance.
- Solid construction provides strength and increased safety
- Quick latching mechanism holds the TV securely to the wall
- Get easy access to cables by tilting the TV all the way back
- Mount's pieces are fully assembled for quick, easy installation
- Hardware Kit
- Hex Key
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 123 reviewers who responded, 119 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Good, But . . .- March 25, 2018
The hardware is very sturdy. And every kind of screw you could possibly need is included. No sharp corners or anything similar. But here's the thing. Unless you have the right experience it's not easy creating two holes which are perfectly horizontal. Mine are off by about 1/8". I notice that the TV is not perfectly level. Not everyone would. And some people would be off by more than 1/8". SANUS knows all this and therefore makes a model which allows for an adjustment to correct for mounting holes which are not perfectly horizontal. They should put that feature on all of their models! So I would recommend SANUS to a friend but not this model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to mount - don't sweat the bolts- March 20, 2021
I highly recommend this product for any situation where you don't need to adjust the viewing angle side to side. It is easy to mount, sturdy, and hold the TV as close to the wall as the tilt requirement allows. Other reviewers have commented on the bolts being the wrong size for some TVs such as Samsung, but there's an easy fix for flat-back TVs. Use the longer bolts supplied for curve-backed TVs, and use the plastic bushings (also supplied for curve-backed TVs) as washers. I used the bushings out of the package, but you could cut them if you need them shorter. No need to buy anything extra.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not Really Made for Samsung TV's- October 28, 2019
I bought this wall mount and thought it would be perfect for my 7th Generation Samsung TV. Unfortunately the spacers and mounting bolts do not really work with the curved back of the 7th generation Samsung. I have to cut the spacers provided with the TV to use under the bracket. Then I had to cut the spacers provided with the bracket in order to secure the TV to the bracket well, because the short bolts were not long enough and the long bolts were too long. If yoiu do not have the tools (Dremel Cutting Wheel, Sanding sotne etc etc) and the mechanical ability to do this you will rack you brain and not be able to mount your TV. Better to buy a mounting bracket that is specifically for the Samsung 7th generation.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great wall mount- July 17, 2020
The is a nice affordable wall mount. Easy to assemble and mount. Great for my 55" TVYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strong and good hardware- September 17, 2021
Very good and very strong product! Doing a great job holding up my 75-inch TV!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.