Schwinn 170 Upright Bike
Available online only
- Well-equipped console with DualTrack blue backlit LCD screens displays 29 different workout programs
- Twenty-five magnetic resistance levels allow you to customise your workout's intensity
- Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to connect to app-based tracking tools
- Explore the World compatibility provides access to more than 50 stunning trails from around the globe and automatically adjusts to your speed (subscription required)
- Telemetry heart rate-enabled technology and ergonomically placed heart rate grips work in tandem with your existing heart rate program
- Padded, contoured seat with post is easy to exchange with any clamp and rail bicycle seat for personalised comfort
- Adjustable-angle, padded handlebars let you choose the riding position that's best for you
- Oversized pedals with toe straps comfortably accommodate different users
- Accommodates one person weighing up to 136kg (300lb.)
- Product dimensions: Width: 54.4cm (21.42"); height: 141.2cm (55.59"); depth: 104.9cm (41.3")
- Includes 90-day parts warranty, 90-day labour warranty, and 10-year frame warranty
- AC Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 219 reviewers who responded, 202 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good!- March 26, 2021
So far so good! I'm 6' 2'' and the seat adjusts perfect to my height and goes even higher. The seat is actually really comfortable and the magnetic resistance is tough enough to make me feel like I'm pedaling on a steep hill. I have not exploited all the bells and whistles yet but used it only in quick start. It has a deck to put your ipad on in case you don't want to see the blue light of the panel. I did some research on bikes prior to deciding and found that this one comes with everything I need (comfortable seat, height, programs and strong magnetic resistance). I assemble it myself and it was and average effort. I would definitely recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality Control Problem- February 26, 2020
Smooth function and decent computer, but knocking off two stars for one unforgivable quality control issue: The pre-drilled/tapped assembly holes for the main upright post (that holds the handle bars and computer) are slightly off center. This causes the handle bars and computer to point slightly to the right when sitting on the bike and looking straight on. There's no way to adjust this as you would with a standard bicycle handlebar stem. I saw an identical assembled unit in a local sporting goods store and it had the exact same defect. Very distracting. Picture riding a standard bicycle with your handlebars pointing off center...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Don't buy!!!!!- March 16, 2021
I bought this bike about 8 months ago. Worked great until it hit the 7th month mark. I use this bike 3 to 4 times a week about 40 mins each time, so I am not killing it too much ( I thought) The motor stopped working, so there was no more resistance. I called schwinn I was on the phone on hold over an hour. CS was great and kind, she told me there was an issue with the motor on this unit. They are sending me a new motor which I have to install, no big deal I am a tech. How long will this motor last another seven months. For the price there are many better options. I guess the people that gave it great reviews don't use the bike enough.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.