Schwinn 430 Elliptical
- High speed, high-inertia drive system starts up easily and delivers a smooth and quiet workout
- 20 computer-controlled resistance levels allow you to customise the intensity level
- Manually adjustable ramp offers six different incline options for added challenges
- Goal Track function lets you set personalised goals by tracking time, distance, and calories to compare with previous workouts
- Ergonomically placed moving and fixed handlebars provide versatility and comfort
- Large cushioned footplates keep your feet happy with a low-impact workout
- Integrated USB charging port makes it easy to keep your devices charged up
- Accommodates one person weighing up to 136kg (300 lb.)
- Product dimensions: Width: 71.5cm (28.15"); height: 160.5cm (63.19"); depth: 178.1cm (70.12")
- Includes 10-year warranty on frame, and 90-day warranty for parts and labour
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice product worth the dollars- September 20, 2021
I purchased this machine last week. Assembling instructions and process were straightforward and easy. However since I'm not an handy man I took 3 hours to fix this. Once built this machine is a beast. Heavy and sturdy that gives you confidence stepping up on the pedals. I heard a squeaky noise when using and just adjusted the nuts and bolts at that specific spot and the noise stopped and it was smooth thereafter. So guys if you worry about noise then check the spot and tighten or losen it a bit and it stops. So far used it 2 days and felt good. Definitely would recommend to anyone. I hope this machine would do justice for a longer time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good for the Price - Easy to Use- July 24, 2021
Overall a good piece of exercise equipment for the price. Best Buy, as always, outstanding with price match with Amazon which was a breeze with online customer service (listed 799.99 on Amazon, and 999.99 at Best Buy). Some reviews say its difficult to install, but to us the instructions were very clear and easy to build. One issue we have noticed is the creaking as noted in other reviews. I believe it has to do with loose bolts and / or lube on the gears. After tightening some bolts and some WD-40, no more creaks or not as noticeable. Very easy to use overall. One complaint, the display is not backlit - so if you are in a basement or darker workout room you may have difficult reading it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent starter elliptical, but get some WD-40- October 29, 2021
This was our first large piece of home gym equipment. The elliptical machine is a decent starter if you're considering getting something like this for home. The programs are pretty limited, but the resistance is surprisingly tough, even at the lower levels. I was concerned when earlier reviews mentioned the squeaking and noise, but I assumed that happened after years of use. Ours started loudly squeaking within a week or so of buying it. The only thing we've found that can stop it is WD-40. When the parts are lubricated, it's pretty quiet, probably as quiet as these things can reasonably be. If I were buying again, I would probably look for something similarly priced but with a better brand or history.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report