Schwinn Airdyne AD7 Upright Bike
Available online only
- Achieve an enjoyable and effective workout by cycling in your home with this upright exercise bike
- Single-stage direct drive system delivers efficient power transfer, low maintenance, and unlimited challenge levels
- Experience high resistance and reduced noise with the optimized fan
- Measure your heart rate in real time with its telemetric heart rate technology
- Progressive wind resistance for infinite levels of challenge
- Includes interval programs and target programs for fat burn, aerobic, and anaerobic training
- Corrosion-resistant, powder-coated steel construction lends long-lasting durability to the frame
- Multi-position hand grips provide a variety of workout choices
- LCD console offers multiple display readouts of calories, watts, time, distance, speed, RPM, and heart rate
- Product dimensions: Width: 67.3cm; height: 134.6cm; depth: 134cm
- Recommended floor space dimensions: length: 173cm (68.11"); width: 182.5cm (71.85")
- Upright Bike
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 303 reviewers who responded, 293 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's ideal particularly because of this pandemic- December 17, 2020
AS a 74 year old with some health issues I really needed to exercise regularly and elevate my heart rate. The pandemic and the need to social distance severely reduced my options i.e. gym memberships, etc. I treated myself to the Airdyne and have been very satisfied with the decision to make this purchase. It gives me the opportunity to get a workout, in some form, every day. Living in New England where we just received nearly two feet of snow I can very comfortably get on the bike and exercise this morning (before I go out to shovel). I feel optimistic and positive for taking the initiative to be more proactive about my health and well being.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Would buy this product again- May 27, 2019
I was already in excellent condition before I purchased my AirDyne but I wanted a machine for my home that would give me a full body workout without having to go to the gym. I had experience working out with it at the gym so I knew what I was getting into. If you are new to exercise its a great machine to get in shape fast because you can use the upper and lower body mechanisms at the same time where you would working most every muscle in your body. Once your in better shape you'll find the resistance too light so you'll want to do the upper and lower body workouts separately where you'll find more than enough resistance, you'll be set for life.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would I buy this bike again? Yes, I would.- December 16, 2020
My gym closed because of the Coronavirus. I use to walk on the treadmill at the gym, but when the gym closed I searched for a treadmill, However, I couldn't find a treadmill that could be delivered and set up. That's when I thought of the bike. I had bought one years ago for my parents. I love the bike and rode for 45 mins the first time, but I injured my tailbone in the process. Not enough fat in my caboose anymore and too much pressure on the tailbone. I didn't know I had injured myself until I got off the bike. While I love the bike, I guess I should have gotten a treadmill because I'm afraid I won't be able to ride due to the injury.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.