Scythe Board Game - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Suitable for 1 to 5 players aged 14 and up
- It's a time of unrest in 1920s Europa; the ashes from the first Great War still darken the snow
- The capitalistic city-state known simply as "The Factory", which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries
- Scythe is an engine-building game set in an alternate-history 1920s period
- It is a time of farming and war, broken hearts and rusted gears, innovation and valour
- Each player represents a character from 1 of 5 factions of Eastern Europe who are attempting to earn their fortune and claim their faction's stake in the land around the mysterious Factory
- Players conquer territory, enlist new recruits, reap resources, gain villagers, build structures, and activate monstrous mechs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Scythe is amazing- March 4, 2018
This is a very well-designed, great-looking game with a really unique combination of Eurogame and "Ameritrash" (in the most affectionate sense) elements, but strongly leaning toward the Euro feel despite the fact that combat is possible. If you're at all into modern Euro-style boardgames this is great addition to your collection. The only remotely negative thing I can say is that, if you're new to this style of game, this one might be a bit more complicated than you want for your first dive into the genre.
Not helpful (0)Report