Seagate 1TB Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X and Series S
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles (sold separately)
- 1TB of high-speed performance storage gives you plenty of space to store all your favourite games
- Works with the Xbox Velocity Architecture for faster loading times, richer environments, and more immersive gameplay
- Easy plug-in play gives you the same performance of the Xbox Velocity Architecture when playing titles that have been optimised for Xbox Series X
- Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
- Protective Cover
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 936 reviewers who responded, 896 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wait for prices to come down- September 25, 2020
This is really expensive for what it is, but if you really don't want to take the 15min's required to move games to and from the internal SSD to a standard external USB drive then by all means buy it now. In my experience gaming generally comes in waves, and at any given time I might have 5 games I touch, once one gets finished or done with for awhile I move it to USB storage, and move something else onto the SSD. I can't think of too many reasons I need 20 games available to play right now at a moments notice, but everyone's different.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (26)Report
- Fastest storage for Xbox Series- November 20, 2020
Amazing storage device for the new line of Xbox consoles. Keep on mind that this price is comparible to PCIE Gen 4 PC SSDs. What you are getting with PCIE Gen 4 is a super fast data transfer storage device. This allows the Xbox to do handle quick resume and reduce in game load times drastically. The slight price increase (compared to PC standard components) is due to the proprietary design Microsoft chose for this. The benefit of this design is an extreme ease of installation and portability for the drive itself. Be aware that it may take one or two console restarts (wait at least 30 seconds to a minute) for the drive to be detected for the first time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but necessary- December 5, 2020
Really wish these things weren't so expensive after dropping $499 for a console, but I guess that's where we are headed. PS5 has even less storage. This card has a little over 900 gigs and more than doubles the series x storage. From what I have read this is slightly slower than the internal ssd, but if you aren't testing it with a stop watch I highly doubt anyone would be able to tell. Pretty cool Microsoft made a port and you don't have to take apart the console. With how huge games are getting, I highly recommend you save up and get one of these. I highly doubt another option is going to surface until after Microsoft has solved the console shortage issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.