Seagate 1TB Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X and Series S
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles (sold separately)
- 1TB of high-speed performance storage gives you plenty of space to store all your favourite games
- Works with the Xbox Velocity Architecture for faster loading times, richer environments, and more immersive gameplay
- Easy plug-in play gives you the same performance of the Xbox Velocity Architecture when playing titles that have been optimised for Xbox Series X
- Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
- Protective Cover
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1436 reviewers who responded, 1375 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wait for prices to come down- September 25, 2020
This is really expensive for what it is, but if you really don't want to take the 15min's required to move games to and from the internal SSD to a standard external USB drive then by all means buy it now. In my experience gaming generally comes in waves, and at any given time I might have 5 games I touch, once one gets finished or done with for awhile I move it to USB storage, and move something else onto the SSD. I can't think of too many reasons I need 20 games available to play right now at a moments notice, but everyone's different.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (31)Report
- Expensive, But Worth It- May 15, 2021
The price is quite high, but now that I gave in and purchased one, I'm glad I did. All of my "Do Not Delete" games had already filled up the Internal Hard Drive on my Xbox Series X, and with Game Pass constantly offering more games, it was obvious that I needed to buy this Expansion Card. It works just as fast as the Internal Hard Drive of my Xbox Series X. It's just nice having more available Hard Drive space on my Xbox Series X. I was surprised at how small this Expansion Card is too. Even though it's expensive, I think it's worth having one if you fill up your Internal Hard Drive on your Xbox Series X or S, especially if you have a Series S.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- its good, but is the price/small quirk worth it- June 6, 2021
I bought this for my xbox series x and I am so far basically happy with the item. loads up fast etc like it should the only con I have for it is just like my external ssd drives. some times you have to unplug it to get the system to recognize it if you have had your xbox on quick start up setting. I don't know if this is a Microsoft problem or a drive problem. I would have to guess Microsoft as it happens with other drives as well. but when it works games are loading super fast. all in all its a good product not thrilled with the price but it does work faster than my externals do on quick load so it depends on what your tastes are for loading.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.