Seagate 4TB 2.5" Portable External Hard Drive for PlayStation 4 (STGD4000400)
- Designed for use with the PlayStation 4, PS4 Slim, or PS4 Pro
- 4TB hard drive provides storage space for up to 100 games
- Allows you to clear up space on your console's hard drive and organizing all of your games into a single location
- You can also use the drive to store movies and music that you can then play through your PS4
- Simply plug it into your PS4 and the console will auto detect it and set up the drive
- USB 3.0 delivers fast, stable data transfer speeds so your games will run smoothly
- Powered via USB and requires no extra power cord or adapter
- External drive is super portable, thanks to its slim profile, so you can take our game collection with you to your friend's house
- Seagate 4TB Game Drive for PS4
- 18-inch (45.72cm) USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 243 reviewers who responded, 237 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works on the PS5- November 17, 2020
Works great on the PS5. great for your ps4 collection. Plug in play, very fast & 4tb of space.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works fine sometimes...- August 7, 2020
I initially couldn't get the drive to turn on but I think it was because I use a vertical stand (with USB ports) and I wasn't using the "right" port. Once the drive spun up properly, the PS4 Pro found it and I was able to format and use it. You have to explicitly tell the system where to save actual games. I believe the saves are stored on the internal drive while you can have most everything else go to the external drive. I have noticed on occasion, where the system would hang and then after a hard reboot, a disk check would need to be done on the external drive. I can't say for sure if that's the drives fault or PS4s.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Partially works with PS5.- November 30, 2020
First of all I got this on sale and had rewards to discount further so a fantastic deal on this drive, and Its a huge amount of memory. Works as advertised as a ps4 hard drive, while being listed it is compatible with the PS5 and my only reason for purchasing the device. What they fail to mention is that it only works with the PS5 for PS4 games. I've been able to download all my old PS4 titles and store them on here, but not being able to store any PS5 games on here is a little frustrating. I do not need to store the PS5 games currently as there are so few out that memory isn't a huge issue now but when and if that is the case, I would love to have the option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.