Seagate 8TB Game Drive Hub for Xbox
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Features integrated dual front-facing USB 3.0 ports, allowing you to quickly transfer files onto the drive
- Portable external hard drive designed exclusively for use with Xbox gaming consoles is compatible with Xbox One
- 8TB of storage capacity offers enough space to store lots of full-size Xbox One games and other downloadable content, movies, music, and more
- USB 3.0 delivers fast, stable data transfer speeds so your games will run smoothly
- Plug-and-play functionality means your Xbox will automatically detect the drive when it's plugged in, and will walk you through a simple setup process
- Compact and lightweight design is easy to slip into a backpack and doesn't need a separate power cord, giving you the freedom to easily unplug the drive and take your entire game library to a friend's house
- Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox
- 4 ft. USB 3.0 Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 421 reviewers who responded, 408 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product for the price!- June 21, 2019
This is basically the same drive as the Backup Plus USB Desktop, except it is clad in white plastic (rather than black), and there's no backup software, drivers or anything in it. In fact, this is a totally empty, pre-formatted drive, and that's it. If you own a similar Backup Plus, the software pre-installed in it could be copied to this drive, and it'll work the same. I know a lot of people like to dump on Seagates, but to be honest, I've been using a dozen of them since they bought off Maxtor, and haven't had any breakdowns yet, so to be honest, I don't see the justification for the extra dough that a similar WD drive demands. But, that's just me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very satisfied- May 25, 2020
This device is great for anyone with an Xbox. It plugs into the Xbox in a USB port and it DOES require a power supply. It comes with plastic stands which I believe allow it to stand vertical or horizontal. The storage is phenomenal. I haven’t had a signal issue with this device. Especially with the size of some games. Call Of Duty and other games are 50-80 gigs in size and storage this is a recommended device to store almost any and games you could ever want. I have 100+ full length games and have roughly 65% storage available on this external! I highly recommend it but maybe keep an eye out for when it goes on sale. That’s what I did. 10/10 recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good drive. Misleading description.- January 13, 2018
The Seagate hard drive is at the top of my list of best drives out there. I own several already they are great. This drive would've received a 5* review if it hadn't listed it's power source as USB and was classified as a PORTABLE drive. This isn't true. It's power supply is a 110 outlet like every other stationary/desktop drive I've come across so it is Not Portable for those of you waiting for a drive this size that powers itself from the device(not a power outlet) as a true portable drive does you will have to keep waiting. Still a good drive just listed wrong power source in description.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.