Seagate Backup Plus Hub 10TB Desktop External Hard Drive (STEL10000400) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- External storage solution provides a simple and convenient way to back up your computers and mobile devices
- 10TB storage capacity provides a positively massive digital warehouse to store, backup, and organize your photos, videos, documents, and other files
- Built-in USB hub with 2 front-facing USB 3.0 ports allows you to connect, manage, and recharge 2 external USB devices -- like a phone or tablet -- even if your computer is in standby mode
- Compatible with both PC and Mac; formatted for Windows computers, but can also be used on your Mac computer by installing the provided NTFS driver for Mac
- Easily edit, organize, store and share your full-resolution photos from anywhere with a 2-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan*.
- Seagate 10TB Backup Plus Hub Drive
- 4 ft (120 cm) USB 3.0 Cable, Seagate Backup Software
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- NTFS Driver for Mac
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 60 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Drives, Great Big Storeage- June 13, 2019
It's so nice not to have to worry about running out of room! I bought two of these... 20TB of space, Yeah! The drives do make a tiny bit more noise than some of the smaller Seagate drives once in a while when they're running maintenance , and the universal power plugs are a bit clunky, but the drives run great and have been running non-stop just to get my files backed up. They do shut themselves down when idle for a time (I think an hour or two) so it's safe to leave them on and plugged in running just like an internal drive. The two USB ports are super handy. Seagate makes great storage!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Super slow can't read or write over 45MB/s- March 2, 2020
Love the size of the storage just really sad that it can't connect to usb 3.0 without constant disconnects. so i get stuck with read or write speeds of 45 MB/s.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Excellent storage and price!- October 7, 2020
I've had this for a few months now and its great so far. Use it to store my digital movies on here. It has a decently fast transfer rate. On occasion it does get a little noisy. Nothing that really bothers me.. more like a laptop fan noise. The front USB adapters are an excellent way to transfer directly without having to plug in the back of your computer or having to run additional USB extenders. Probably my favorite feature and one of the reasons why i purchased this Hard Drive over others. Easy to use, comes ready to plug and play.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.