Seagate BarraCuda 1TB 2.5" SATA Laptop Internal Hard Drive (ST1000LMA48)
- 1TB populated hard drive offers a reliable warehouse for your favourite photo albums, movie collections, music anthologies, games, and more
- 2.5-inch HDD features a 7mm z-height to enable seamless upgrades to laptops and other smaller form factor systems
- Multi-Tier Caching (MTC) technology combines NAND Flash, DRAM, and media cache technologies to optimize data flow for improved read and write performance
- 1TB Internal Drive
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 102 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Blazzing fast for PS4 Pro- April 30, 2020
I needed a fast replacement for my PS4 Pro during the lockdown so i bought the first one that was in stock in any local store. I sure glad Bestbuy had this gem. It took less than 5 minutes to insert the new HDD, boot up in safe mode, used option 7 to install the OS from usb stick, rebooted and asked me to login to PSN. At this price it exceeds the factory PS4 Pro HDDYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Had an irrecoverable drive failure.- April 28, 2020
I have a Lenovo running this HDD as the primary boot drive for Win 10. It turns out that it is an SMR drive instead of a PMR drive, which means it should never have been used as a primary drive, and should not be marketed as such. Due to this mismarketing and deception by Seagate, I'm stuck with an expensive paperweight. I reached out to them on multiple occasions, only to be hung up on or told that I must have modified it. (How and why would I do that!?) They would not uphold their warranty, and the drive was only 16 months old! Please do your research before buying drives people!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Internal drive upgrade for defective Dell laptop- April 17, 2021
I had to replace the hard drive in my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop after less than four years, and chose the Seagate - Barracuda 1TB Internal SATA Hard Drive for my replacement. That was over eight months ago, and so far the Barracuda drive has performed flawlessly. Time will tell, but for the moment I'm pleased with the Seagate drive and would recommend it to others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.