Seagate Expansion 10TB Desktop External Hard Drive (STEB10000400)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with PCs running Windows 7 or higher
- 10TB capacity offers plenty of space for all your photos, videos, games, and files
- USB 3.0 interface delivers fast data transfer speeds
- Easy setup requires no software--just plug in the power supply and USB cable and you're ready to go
- Includes a 120cm (4ft) USB 3.0 cable, power supply, and quick start guide
- Seagate Expansion Drive
- 4-foot (120 cm) USB 3.0 Cable
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great value.- March 13, 2020
At 265$ taxes included, this 10TB drive represents huge value for the money. Setup was plug and play. Seagate includes a few useless software that I promptly deleted. Copying parts of my huge movie library was painless but a little slow: event if it's a USB 3 drive, it's not the fastest. As far as reading speeds are concerned, I have no problem playing UHD Blu-ray iso files from this drive: playback is flawless. Overall: whenever you need ample storage, don't hesitate to buy this drive when the "before taxes" price gets below 250$. You'll get a deal that's hard to beat. Only con (but not really): competitors offer similar drives with a USB hub integrated in the front. This one doesn't have that.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great drive!- December 7, 2019
I got a great deal on this drive, but it's a fantastic drive! Barricuda Pro drive inside, top quality, and easy to shuck for those interested. When on sale, a great value!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Brilliant drive.- February 29, 2020
Elegant design. Massive storage capacity at a great price. Rubber feet on its long edge means the drive has a small footprint when placed on a desk; be sure to place it somewhere where you won't accidentally knock it over! I used this to replace a 4 TB and two 2 TB drives while simultaneously increasing my total available capacity.
Not helpful (0)Report