Seagate Expansion 5TB Portable External Hard Drive (STEA5000402) - Black - Only at Best Buy
- 5TB capacity holds all of your documents, photos, music, and other files
- USB 3.0 interface delivers fast data transfer speeds
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7
- Compact design is easy to take with you wherever you need it
- Easy setup and drag-and-drop file transfers make using this drive a breeze
- Seagate 5 TB Expansion Portable Drive
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 50 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good value, but be careful plugging into a TV- October 10, 2020
Lots of storage for little cost. One 5TB unit allowed me to get rid of a few mechanical hard drives I was using with a dock. It seems to require quite a bit more power than a mechanical drive, though. When I plugged it into a USB port on my Panasonic plasma TV to watch a movie I stored on the drive, the TV displayed a message that said it could not supply the necessary power on the USB port. Now when I plug a mechanical drive into the TV that used to work fine, it now no longer works. The mechanical drive just clicks away but still works okay when plugged into a computer. So the TV's USB port was apparently damaged by the SS hard drive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Great drive, great value!- April 30, 2020
I have two of these. I use one to backup my NAS, and the other is currently attached to my work laptop for mass storage of virtual machines and software development sandboxes. Not as fast as an SSD, of course, but the capacity per dollar ratio is excellent, and it's roughly the size of an old-time pack of cigarettes. I love the fact that it does not need an external power source. It's silent, and only vaguely warm to the touch when running.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Connected to PS4- March 5, 2020
Used this to expand the PS4 memory. Followed an online video on to how to move games from the internal drive to this. Quick and easy.
Not helpful (0)Report