Seagate FireCuda 530 Heatsink 2TB NVMe PCI-e Internal Hard Drive (ZP2000GM3A023)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 2TB capacity gives you an incredible amount of space to store videos, photos, documents, games, and more
- Speeds of up to 7300MB/s allows for blazing fast transfers that won’t slow you down
- PCle Gen4 interface and an M.2 2280 form factor allows for effortless installation
- Custom low-profile heatsink ensures impressive performance thanks to reduced thermal throttling
- Seagate-validated E18 components and up-to-date 3D TLC SSD NAND tech ensures premium performance
- TBW of up to 5100TB lets you rewrite 70% of the drive capacity every day for 5 years
- Seagate FireCuda 530 SSD with Heatsink
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fast SSD, perfect for PS5- October 2, 2021
It fits perfectly in the PS5 and is blazingly quick as advertised. Two things stop me from giving this a higher score: 1. The price, the 2 TB SSD is basically like buying another PS5. Hopefully with time and more chips become available the price drops 2. This maybe more on the PS5 firmware than this SSD, but the speed reads as 6500 mb/sec not 7300. Not that it matters all that much as it is faster than the SSD in the PS5 but hopefully it won't affect performance as more demanding PS5 games come out in 2022 and beyond.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have for PS5- October 9, 2021
I went with the 2 TB variant with heatsink for my PS5 and its been a game changer (literally). Having the additional storage means I no longer have to miss out on opportunities to play certain games with friends. It really unlocks a level of comfort that's simply not possible with the stock storage on the PS5 being so limited. 2 TB is about the minimum I'd recommend with the growing size of games nowadays. That'll allow you to install the latest releases as well as keep many games on you may have otherwise deleted to easily revisit later. Transferring titles between the internal SSD and the 2 TB variant is super fast (70 GB game in about 45 secs). The 2 TB variant and above have a write speed so that also contributed to my purchase. Its expensive but its a long term investment into this console cycle - well worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works like a Charm- October 13, 2021
Highly recommend watching a youtube video on the install during the process for PS5 installs. It can be a bit hard getting the side off. After you do, its extremely easy and the PS5 instantly formats it to move your games over. Impressive while expensive at least I was getting something confirmed works. :) Shipping was also amazing exactly as they left on the tracking!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report