Seagate FireCuda 530 Heatsink 500GB NVMe PCI-e Internal Hard Drive (ZP500GM3A023)
- 500GB capacity gives you an incredible amount of space to store videos, photos, documents, games, and more
- Speeds of up to 7300MB/s allows for blazing fast transfers that won’t slow you down
- PCle Gen4 interface and an M.2 2280 form factor allows for effortless installation
- Custom low-profile heatsink ensures impressive performance thanks to reduced thermal throttling
- Seagate-validated E18 components and up-to-date 3D TLC SSD NAND tech ensures premium performance
- TBW of up to 5100TB lets you rewrite 70% of the drive capacity every day for 5 years
- Seagate FireCuda 530 SSD with Heatsink
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Seagate SSD 500GB- March 21, 2022
Easy to install and has all 500GB of storge unlike other products who have slightly less than what they claim to have.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drive update- January 22, 2022
Unit was a great addition to update my sons Alienware aurora 12 computer for ChristmasYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic.- April 2, 2022
Works very well and was easy to install. The heatsink being on it is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great- January 14, 2022
Used for ps5, worked great and was easy to install.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns