Seagate Game Pass 2TB Game Drive for Xbox (STEA2000417)
- Portable external hard drive designed exclusively for use with Xbox gaming consoles is compatible with Xbox One S, Xbox One, and Xbox 360
- 2TB of storage capacity offers enough space to store upwards of 50 full-size Xbox One games and other downloadable content
- Plug-and-play functionality means your Xbox will automatically detect the drive when it's plugged in, and will walk you through a simple setup process
- Compact and lightweight design is easy to slip into a backpack and doesn't need a separate power cord, giving you the freedom to easily unplug the drive and take your entire game library to a friend's house
- Includes 1-Month trial of Xbox Game Pass membership, a must-have gaming subscription service for Xbox One. Paired with a Game Drive for Xbox, you’ll have storage space for your current game library and from the Xbox Game Pass catalog of 100+ great games.
- 2 TB Seagate Game Drive for XBOX Portable HDD
- 18-inch (45.72cm) USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 210 reviewers who responded, 199 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Extra storage- May 12, 2021
Great little gadget for extra storage for my sons xbox series s, hes thrilled to have extra room for his games, so far so good, easy to useYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Seagate Game Drive Xbox One- October 16, 2020
Just got it today, hooked it up to my Xbox One, did the format and away it went. No problems. Chiming right along and now have tons of room for more games which is just what I needed. I trust Seagate drives... it's primarily what I've always used. Very trouble free. Couldn't be easier to hook up and use on the Xbox One. Plus, format and play. If you use it on a computer, etc., you don't even have to format it. Powered via the hookup so no extra plugs required. Very happy with it as I knew I would be. Seagate does a good job!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buyer Beware: Good... while it lasts- May 31, 2019
Seagate has by far one of the highest failure rates of hard drives in the industry. This drive is just another example of that. Just after the 1 year warranty, started disconnecting randomly. Ran a scan, hundreds of dead sectors. That's insane for a drive that only gets used on occasion by a video game console. My WD is 3 times as hold, no issues. Stay away from the fancy branding and buy a drive that will last.
Not helpful (3)Report