Seagate One Touch 1TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (STKB1000400) - Black
- 1TB capacity provides ample storage for your photos, videos, games, documents, and more
- Superspeed USB 3.2 Gen 1 port allows for fast data transfers
- Compact and portable design offers convenient portability
- Customised and on-demand backup options keep your files protected
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems for flexible use
- Includes downloadable Toolkit Backup software, 2-Year Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Services (SRS) plan, 1-year Mylio Create plan, and a 4-month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan
- Seagate OneTouch Portable Storage
- 18-inch USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Avoid this product- July 2, 2021
Bought this seagate external hdd to supplement an old WD unit. After backing up all my laptop's data to the seagate, I attempted to recover it on a 2nd new laptop, but the seagate would not allow me to do so; it only wanted to back up the new laptop. Repeated attempts to recover my data caused the seagate to merely run me around in circles, and I am unable to recover my data. Subsequent contact with seagate's customer "service" was zero help; the person there kept advising me to try the same functions the hdd' menu stated, and with the same result---nothing. I'll be returning this useless item soon, and will never buy any seagate product again, nor will I recommend any. The only reason for 1 star is that there is no option for zero stars.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Kind of slow- February 15, 2021
I have a lot of videos stored on my computer (Macbook Pro), and I needed to transfer all those files to an External Drive, so I bought this one, especially because it says the files transfer is faster, well... it works good with my Mac but I feel it very slow once I start transferring my archives. Not bad but not what I expected.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pretty good product- September 3, 2021
I originally been using WB hard drive and I decided to give this a try. This was such a big upgrade from my 8 year old hard drive i been using. It looks nicer, slimmer, and works well. I recommend this hard drive from Seagate if you need one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns