Seagate One Touch 2TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (STKB2000402) - Blue
- 2TB capacity provides ample storage for your photos, videos, games, documents, and more
- Superspeed USB 3.2 Gen 1 port allows for fast data transfers
- Compact and portable design offers convenient portability
- Customised and on-demand backup options keep your files protected
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems for flexible use
- Includes downloadable Toolkit Backup software, 2-Year Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Services (SRS) plan, 1-year Mylio Create plan, and a 4-month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan
- Seagate OneTouch Portable Storage
- 18-inch USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sleek and useful- June 17, 2021
I've had a 1TB Seagate on my desk since 06' and have been impressed by the ease of usage and how long it's been working. I purchased this new 2TB unit as a loyal customer to load pictures to from our PC's as the 1TB is almost full. Initially I found the new unit easy to setup and run a scan and transfer of pics to it. However, the "Toolkit" app it loaded onto my desktop has wrecked havoc on PC and I had to halt auto load in startup to keep it from slowing my hard drive down. This new 2TB drive is small and easily the most portable device I've used to date. Very cool tool to have in your bag if you're a road warrior.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seagate One Touch 2TB External Portable Hard Drive- October 3, 2021
This Seagate external hard drive is a great product. This is the 6th one I own and all work beautifully. I use these to backup very large photos and videos of Ospreys that I shoot via my computer and have for years. I have backed many of them up, multiple times, hence the amount of drives) because I do them all at once and do move a lot of them back and forth from my computer to my backup drives. I can never be too careful as these are very important to me. My son also backs his videos that he creates, on the drives as well and we sure do love and rely on them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great to run other programs! (i.e. Adobe)- September 27, 2021
I've used this hard drive for about 3 weeks and I've had no issues! I have not stored anything on it yet as I mostly use it as a scratch disk for the Adobe creative suite on my Macbook. It has worked perfectly for that purpose, however, I did have to reformat it which took some research for me to figure out how to do that. However, once I figure that out, it has been smooth sailing! I definitely recommend it if you need something to run other programs on if your computer's scratch disk is full.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.