Seagate BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM SATA 3.0 Desktop Internal Hard Drive (ST1000DM010)
Available online only
- Ideal storage solution for desktop and all-in-one PCs, home servers, and direct-attached storage devices
- 1TB populated hard drive offers a reliable warehouse for your favourite photo albums, movie collections, music anthologies, gaming library, and more
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance and is backward compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive adheres to the industry standard form factor for PC-related storage
- Multi-Tier Caching (MTC) technology combines NAND Flash, DRAM, and media cache technologies to optimize data flow for improved read and write performance
- Energy-efficient design saves power without sacrificing performance
- Instant Secure Erase feature for safe and easy drive retirement
- Seagate 1TB BarraCuda Internal HDD
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works very well but it's noisier than it should be- April 7, 2021
This is very much a quality HDD, but in the year 2021, I expect new HDDs to not have noticeable noise. Thankfully I just use this in an external drive enclosure for backups. When the backup starts, the sound from the drive writes is loud enough to distract me. I'm not saying it's crazy loud, and you can probably find ways to muffle it, but other HDDs I've used, even some older ones, are pretty quiet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great replacement- December 19, 2020
I've been using this hard drive for nearly a year and have had zero issues with it. I installed it with Windows 10 and, after a bit of learning the new software, am very pleased with my purchase. I may buy another to make a back-up drive should I wear this one out. It took 7 years to wear the last one out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needed replacement for failing drive- October 2, 2020
I have a dell desktop that is 7 years old. The hard drive was acting up and I added this drive as a second drive and cloned the old primary drive to this one. After cloning I made the new drive the boot drive and it worked perfectly. Been using a couple of weeks and works greatYes, I would recommend this to a friend.