Sealy Natural Luxury GREENGUARD-Certified 2-Stage Premium Innerspring Crib Mattress
Available online only
- 2-stage dual firmness design features a firmer infant side and a softer toddler side for a design that grows with your child
- 204 innerspring coils provide a firm, posture-supportive foundation
- Secure edges, along with EverEdge corner and side protectors, support and keep the mattress edges from sagging or breaking down over time
- Heat-tempered steel is resilient and bounces back into shape as your child moves
- Features a breathable woven cotton fabric cover that's soft and comfortable for your baby's skin
- Highly durable cover is backed by a PVC-free, waterproof, allergic barrier to prevent odours, mould, and mildew by keeping liquids from leaking into the mattress
- GREENGUARD Gold-certified, passing over 100 strict tests for chemical standards, durability, and firmness, to give your baby a healthier sleeping environment
- Wipe down to clean as needed
- Overall dimensions: Width: 69.22cm (27.25"); height: 13.97cm (5.5"); depth: 131.14cm (51.63")
- Crib Mattress
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Construction- 26 septembre 2019
My toddler isn't old enough to tell me how this mattress is compared to her old one,but it seems like it's well built and will last a lot longer than a traditional foam crib mattress.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing!- 30 octobre 2020
This was a great product, bought this as a gift and after a year it still holds firm and does not sink the the center. Obviously the 1 star review was a mistake if you read it. Highly recommend as a gift or for yourself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Quality- 25 octobre 2020
This is amazing quality and worth the money. It doesn’t dip in the centre like some cheap mattresses and we’ve already had it for a couple years now. Highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report