Segway Ninebot S Smart Self Balancing Transporter - Black
Available online only
- Hoverboard is UL 2272 certified*
- Aircraft-grade magnesium alloy frame weighs just 12.7kg and accommodates riders up to 100kg
- 10.5-inch pneumatic tires provide a smooth ride, even on bumpy roads
- Knee-control bar is ergonomically designed for precise steering and easy lifting
- Dual 350W motors easily propel you to the scooter's max speed of 16km per hour
- Smart Battery Management System improves battery performance so you can go up to 22km with a max slope of 15-degrees on a single charge
- IP54 waterproof rating keeps the scooter safe from splashes
- Connect with other riders via the Segway app and manage the anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, adjustable ambient lights, firmware upgrade, vehicle remote control, and more
*UL 2272: Electrical Systems for Self-Balancing ScootersThis standard evaluates the safety of the electrical drive train system and battery and charger systems combinations.Please visit http://www.ul.com/hoverboards/ for more information on UL certification.UL is an independent, global safety science company that tests, validates, and certifies scientific and technological standards.
- Steering Bar
- User Materials
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid Build. Fun but challenging- October 19, 2019
It is a blast to ride. I use it to commute in a downtown environment daily. HOWEVER, it is challenging to ride well. Think high end scateboard. The bumps and lips in a typical sidewalk/road are challenging to get over without feeling like you will fall, or actually falling. It's took me about two weeks to become moderately skilled and I now hit full speed pretty regularly (at first you won't be comfortable with that speed). Make sure to buy a helmet and wear regularly. Even though I consider myself pretty good at it, and haven't fallen off yet, I could easily imagine falling off at 10 mph (which is actually faster than it seems).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an awesome riding machine for anyone!- August 21, 2020
The Segway - Ninebot S Self Balancing Scooter excelled my expectations. I had tried other scooters and I end up been disappointed but with the Ninebot S the frustration and disappointment is part of the past. This toy is terrific, it is well manufactured, the guide to put it together is simple and the performance is phenomenally a joy! The feature that allows (in this case a parent) to switch the speed of the scooter from safe mode (Beginners) to Sports (Advanced) , enables me to be under control at all time and with that adding extra safety power for my younger kids! Thank You, I am truly a raving fan!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great!- August 4, 2020
The Ninebot S is everything we thought it would be. Lasts long enough to take the dog on an hour walk. That’s all I need. The app works well also as it lets me limit the speed of one of my kids are riding it. You will use it for sure. This thing is pretty powerful. The only negative that I have seen is that when you go too fast, the ninebot will dramatically lean back to slow you down. I can see this being a hazard to the less athletic people. I really had to work hard to not fall off the first time this happened. Take off the speed limit in the app.... problem solved. All in all, great buy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.