Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED Strip Light for 45" - 72" TVs
Available to ship
- Wi-Fi-connected strip light is designed for TVs from 45" to 72"
- Compatible with the Sengled Home app to control power, dimming, colour, and colour temperature
- Create schedules, scenes, and mobile widgets for tonnes of customised options
- Built-in microphone allows you to enjoy dynamic audio sync and control the lights through Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Movie mode, game mode, and music mode provide optimal settings for different media types
- Lighting effects are ideal for holidays, parties, and other special occasions
- Strip Lights
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 118 reviewers who responded, 93 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I would not recommend.- December 9, 2020
At twice the price of most other online led strips. The only reason I purchased this was for smartthings integration. That was not intuitive but can be done. The main colors red, blue, green are fine not crazy bright but are nice tones. The white however is horrible. No level of white is actually white. All levels of white are mostly varying degrees of orange except 6500k which is closer to a warm light. The strip itself has what most water resistant strips have, a clear silicone layer that adds a bunch of needless weight which I've found usually makes the strip fall of despite decent adhesive. I forsee it's removal like I've done on other strips.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Amazing light effects- January 5, 2022
Been searching for the perfect tv backlighting and this is it. App works flawlessly. The real convenience are the connector strips to go around corners. This kit fit my 65”LG Oled tv and still have 3 spare sections. Love the microphone that senses sound and changes colors to the sound. Looks awesome when the tv is off and playing music from sound bar. Great product especially for the priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't last 4 months- May 2, 2021
These lights were great for the first two months. They made watching TV and movies, as well as video games, much more enjoyable, however 4 months into use, they've deteriorated quickly. The adhesive backing slowly became unstuck from the TV, which resulted in the entire strand falling off. The peeling/detaching also must have bent some internal or connecting wiring. This caused a strand to stop working unless bent just right. I've also noticed that the intensity/brightness has dimished since original use, no matter how bright the intensity is set on the app. I will be replacing these with Phillips Hue once they're back in stock.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great lights- July 19, 2021
Got these just because I’ve been wanting them. After I got them and installed them really easy to install and get app to work was easy as well. Over all makes for great light and a better look to the room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value- June 9, 2021
These lights are awesome and look amazing - pro tip be careful pulling off the 3M tape, easy to pull off the sticky part as well. Works great with Alexa and the app is super solid!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.