Sennheiser HD 350BT Over-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Over-ear vinyl cushions keep you comfortable and at ease, whether you're at home or travelling
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology allows seamless wireless connectivity with compatible devices
- AAC and aptX LL (low-latency) codecs deliver amazing sound and deep dynamic bass
- Virtual Assistant button for Siri and Google Assistant lets you conveniently use hands-free listening and voice commands
- Built-in microphone provides quality audio while you're on a phone call
- Minimalist design and high-quality materials ensures long-lasting style and usage
- USB-C fast-charging enables a full charge after 1.5 hours
- 30 hours of battery life means non-stop music and podcasts, even on long trips
- Foldable, so you can conveniently stash it in your backpack or handbag
- HD 350Bt Wireless Headphones
- USB Charger
- USB-C Charging Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- VERY SURPRISED!- September 11, 2020
I’ve gone through numerous brands of over-ear headphones over the past year or so… Beats, Skullcandy, Sennheiser earbuds (left one not working), air pods ($219.99) etc. This is the best headset of the bunch in terms of my experiences with over-ear headphones. You can’t go wrong with a pair of nice sounding $129.99 Headphones. This is well balanced audio with punchy yet clear bass and perfectly equalized highs and lows. Their an incredible audio experience that I would highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Great headphones- May 21, 2020
Really good sound, better than my wired Bose headphones, on-ear controls for everything, comfortable and easy to setup and use and I am a senior-citizen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (11)Not helpful (0)Report
- Okay Headphones- August 12, 2020
I have been using these headphones a lot and there have been a lot of issues I dislike about it. Firstly the advertised battery life for calls is false. The voice in the headset told me I had 4 hours' worth of call hours, but instead, it had completely shut off on me within 2 hours. More importantly, at random times the Ambient noise to hear your surroundings would randomly turn on making it uncomfortable experience for phone calls and listening to music. The audio is decent but is not the best, and would have expected better from Sennheiser. I would prefer an option when you can turn on and turn off the Ambient Noise feature. On the contrary, the positive is that it quickly remembers and connects to all the devices that were initially paired with the headphones. It makes smooth transitions between different devices, which I enjoyed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)