Sennheiser HD 450BT Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear vinyl cushions sit comfortably on your ears while you're on the go
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology with NFC-ready ability makes it easy to establish smooth wireless integration with compatible devices
- High-quality wireless codecs including AAC and aptX LL (low-latency) offer an excellent sound experience with deep dynamic bass
- Adaptive noise cancellation with echo reduction eliminates unwanted ambient noise for an immersive experience
- Built-in microphone gives you clear conversations during important phone calls
- Compatible with Siri and Google Assistant for quick music access using voice commands
- Smart Control app allows you to personalise your sound experience and configure controls
- Podcast mode enhances your listening experience for podcasts and other spoken audio
- Charging time of 2 hours gives you 30 hours of battery life for non-stop audio, even on long trips
- Foldable and comes with a carry case, so you can conveniently stash it in your backpack or handbag
- HD 450Bt Wireless Headphones
- Audio Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Carry Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- You won't be disappointed!- October 11, 2021
I got these on sale for $119 and I am very happy with my purchase. Comfort- Really comfortable, fits over my ears(male, avg head/ears) Sound Quality- Incredible sound quality, good app to adjust EQ Noise Cancellation - I would say when ANC is active, it cuts noise in half or more depending on the situation. If it's my Air Conditioner, I can barely hear it when I turn on ANC. If it is someone talking, their speech is cut in half. Really good for the price I think. Portability- Pretty portable, nice that they fold up. Buttons- some people say the buttons are hard to figure out... I disagree, it's pretty easy if you read the manual.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forced to return these after 2 weeks- August 9, 2020
I've been a big fan of Sennheiser's headphones for a few years. I purchased these instead of the Sony equivalent, because these were half the price. The sound quality is very good for bluetooth headphones. The ear cups could be a bit bigger, but are otherwise comfortable and the construction is good, they don't have a cheap plastic feel to them. The reason I returned them is the active noise cancelling. When turned on, it felt like a white noise generator had been placed inside my skull. This can be a very personal reaction to ANC, so I would recommend trying these out before purchasing if possible.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but lacking in key areas- July 3, 2021
I've had these headphones for almost a year now and I can say that they have not been holding up to my expectations. The earpads, though comfortable, have been opening up on the inner seam. The noise cancellation feature is also a must for me, but that's because without it, it sounds like there's screeching audio frequencies in the background, which is then replace by very low almost white noise. The optional audio cable was also essential to me as sometimes when I connected my headphones just by Bluetooth to devices like my laptop there would be a significant audio stutter that could not be fixed by normal means. There's also issues with the Smart Control app that they get you to connect to.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report