Sennheiser MOMENTUM 2 In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- All-day comfort: In-ear truly wireless headphones are comfortable and provide for all-day listening
- Simple connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity syncs easily with compatible devices
- Voice control in a snap: Siri is built-in so you can use voice commands from the get-go, plus these headphones work with Google Assistant, too
- No more noise: Active noise cancellation means you can enjoy your music uninterrupted
- Clear calls: Built-in microphone so you can make and take calls seamlessly
- Nearly endless listening: Get up to 7 hours of battery life on just one 1.5 hour charge, or get up to 28 hours of battery life with the charging case, for endless enjoyment
- Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds
- Charging Case
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Silicone Ear Adapter Sets (XS/S/M/L)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 456 reviewers who responded, 355 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing (but make sure you like the ANC)- August 30, 2021
The sound quality is hands-down amazing. The best sounding wireless earbuds I have tried. The insulation and active noise cancelling are hit or miss: to me, these are not active or workout earbuds. The insulation made me a little dizzy (and disliked the way it made every noise in my body and every step echo in my ears), transparency mode is a little weird and when both it and the ANC are turned off, the external world is too muffled for a safe outdoor experience. But if this is not a concern of yours, then they are your best pick. The tap controls are kind of awkward but I guess it takes some time to get used to it. Call quality is perfect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd WORST EARBUDS!!!- May 30, 2020
I got the first generation last year and had nothing but problems with them. I feel bad because I have had the first generation replaced twice. Went to MD, was happy until they quit charging. Tried the Jabra 75t but they don't offer ANC so I went to these. First issue was both earbuds came completely dead so I charged them then followed the "wake up" instructions. Left earbud is still dead and not charging at all. Turned on ANC and nobody could hear me. According to the status, my battery is at 100% but inside the app, its at 10% and it hasn't improved while charging for 8 hours. This is day 1 of getting this. Returning them tomorrow!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed, Likely Defective Or Poor Engineering- July 1, 2021
I did alot of research and thought these were it based on professional review sites. I bought these less than a week ago and my experience is very different. The audio quality (even after turning on high-quality audio in the Smart App and adjusting the EQ) was good, not $300 great. When double tapping the right earbud to turn on transparency mode, I got blasted by a VERY loud tone in the right earbud, much louder than max volume from my iPhone when playing music. Also, when situating the right earbud in the ear, depending on where I touch the earbud, I get a weird pulsing tone. I found the Smart App option to tailor the sound rather limiting.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.