Sennheiser MOMENTUM 2 In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - White
- All-day comfort: In-ear truly wireless headphones are comfortable and provide for all-day listening
- Simple connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity syncs easily with compatible devices
- Voice control in a snap: Siri is built-in so you can use voice commands from the get-go, plus these headphones work with Google Assistant, too
- No more noise: Active noise cancellation means you can enjoy your music uninterrupted
- Clear calls: Built-in microphone so you can make and take calls seamlessly
- Nearly endless listening: Get up to 7 hours of battery life on just one 1.5 hour charge, or get up to 28 hours of battery life with the charging case, for endless enjoyment
- Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds
- Charging Case
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Silicone Ear Adapter Sets (XS/S/M/L)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 423 reviewers who responded, 338 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 2nd WORST EARBUDS!!!- May 30, 2020
I got the first generation last year and had nothing but problems with them. I feel bad because I have had the first generation replaced twice. Went to MD, was happy until they quit charging. Tried the Jabra 75t but they don't offer ANC so I went to these. First issue was both earbuds came completely dead so I charged them then followed the "wake up" instructions. Left earbud is still dead and not charging at all. Turned on ANC and nobody could hear me. According to the status, my battery is at 100% but inside the app, its at 10% and it hasn't improved while charging for 8 hours. This is day 1 of getting this. Returning them tomorrow!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A+ headphones.- November 20, 2020
These are excellent. Sound quality is really good, the bass is really good. I have never been disappointed by Sennheiser products and this is no different. They were worth the money to me. Quality of the case is ok, it's not the prettiest out of all other competitors. They are comfortable, I have no problem wearing them for a few hours at a time. I love the noise cancelling. It really works, you can also turn that off in the app you install. They connect via bluetooth extremely fast. Only negative thing I can think of is the sound lags by about half a second when watching a video. Not that big of a deal but can be expected with wireless headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best get better- May 22, 2020
The first version of the Momentum True Wireless headphones were my favorite in the segment. My only reservations about them were the battery life and a slight discomfort after wearing them for a while. Happily the battery life has improved, the earpieces have gotten smaller (and more comfortable), all the while retaining the best in segment sound. I also like that the touch controls are customizable allowing me to create a control scheme that is more comfortable and intuitive for my personal taste. The creaky, plastic case, and lack of wireless charging is a bummer for $299. Other than that, these are the ones to beat (again).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.