Sennheiser MOMENTUM Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear headphones are made with a sheep leather headband and earpads for all-day comfort
- Bluetooth technology gives you wireless freedom while the included cable gives you the option of an analog connection
- 6 Hz - 22 kHz frequency response, 18ohm impedance, 120dB sensitivity, and a customizable equalizer deliver rich, clear audio
- Active noise cancellation, sound isolation, and Transparent Hearing ensure you never miss a beat
- Up to 17 hours of listening time, plus up to 22 hours of battery life in standby, for all-day enjoyment of your music
- Built-in mic and three-way calling support make it easy to take phone calls with hands-free convenience
- Smart Pause stops your music when you take off the headphones and resumes it when you put them back on
- Connects to two devices at once and features a dedicated Voice Assistant button for easy operation
- Compatible with the TILE app available on smartphones and tablets
- Momentum AEBT Headphones
- USB Cable
- Travel Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 139 reviewers who responded, 114 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it!- November 9, 2019
I definitely prefer this over the Bower and Wilkins PX7. It’s significantly louder for moments I want to be immersed and jam out to my tunes. It’s loud enough that it feels like it’s punching my head with sound and the PX7 has a larger soundstage but sounds warmer. Hard to explain but go instore and try them both and you’ll understand what I mean. The ANC is there but lacking compared to Sonys 1000mx3 and PX7. Lacking in battery life! But in terms of sound, probably best Bluetooth overear headphones. Px7 is next and although the 1000mx3 are balanced, they kinda suck compared 900n imo. Besides the anc, I don’t understand the hype :/Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sound, Sleek Design- November 6, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These headphones provide some of the highest quality audio I’ve ever heard. They’re far superior to Beats and a big step up from any other Bluetooth headset I’ve used. I’m using them for gaming and music and love the crisp sound quality and deep bass notes. The noise cancelling features work amazingly well and really help to tune out background noise and isolate what you’re listening to. I started to get a headache after about an hour of use so I’m still fine tuning the fit. The leather cups and headband will likely soften up as I use them as well. I’m glad that it also includes an audio jack for wired listening. The storage case is well-made and attractive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's like silk, but in your ears- January 6, 2021
They drew blood, won't lie. Keep your finger away from the hinge, trust me. Have people ask me.... "how long does the battery last?", already knowing it's shorter than their BOSE or SONY, like they're subtly saying, "mine are better than your fancy ones". But... I already know the truth. We're in the world of COVID.... You haven't tried them on. Listened to them. Or felt them. And you're not trying mine. So I just smile and say "not sure, I just charge them when I have time". The truth is, these sound better than you could possibly know and as much as I want to rub it in your face, you gotta stay six feet away bro.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.