Shark AI Robot VacMop Pro Wi-Fi Vacuum - Black
- All-in-one robot vacuum effortlessly takes care of your cleaning chores on carpets and hard floors
- Powerful vacuum suction picks up small and large objects, pet hair, and more
- Sonic mopping agitates the pad to scrub hard floors up to 100 times per minute to efficiently break down stains
- VacMop mode vacuums and mops at the same time, and is able to avoid the carpets as it mops
- IQ Navigation systematically navigates your home, row by row and room by room, to optimise cleaning coverage
- Laser-guided vision intelligently evades objects and recognises no-go zones you create to effectively clean the space
- Self-cleaning brushroll picks up all types of hair from any surface, while preventing it from getting tangled on the brushroll
- SharkClean app connects via Wi-Fi and allows you to schedule cleans for your whole home as well as specific rooms
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant lets you control the robot using voice commands
- Automatically returns to the dock to recharge when the battery runs low, then resumes cleaning without skipping a beat
- Shark IQ Robot VACMOP R2001WD
- Charging Dock
- 2 x Side Brushes
- 2 x Mopping Pads
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 337 reviewers who responded, 244 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So Convenient- January 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I must admit I never saw the value in owning a robot vacuum prior to obtaining the Shark® AI Robot VACMOP. I own an upright/traditional Shark vacuum that I enjoy immensely. The VACMOP runs autonomously, which is fantastic. I have hardwood, stone, tile and carpet in my home and the VACMOP cleans every type of flooring well. I also enjoy how clean my floors look and smells after running the mop feature. Our only complaint is that our VACMOP has not successfully connected with our Wi-Fi after multiple attempts. It still runs, but we do not have access to the added features on the app. We enjoy the VACMOP so much that we named it 'Nancy'!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite robot yet- November 12, 2020
I don’t normally write reviews, but I had to share how much I like this robot, I think it’s the best robot yet. Not sure why it has so many negative reviews but I haven’t had any problems compared to my last robot. I owned one of the cheap iRobot robots that we got on sale.It doesn’t clean all my rooms and gets lost all the time, but I love the convenience of not having to vacuum every day so I thought I would upgrade. I own other Shark products so thought I’d try this one. This cleans way better and I can use the app to do all sorts of neat things. It’s loud but not terrible. All in all a keeper and I’m going to get one for my Mom as a giftYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- AI VacMop Review- August 13, 2021
I have had my AI Shark for about 2 months and I love the vacuuming feature! I have 3 dogs and it does above and beyond picking up dog hair. The mop feature on the other side I could probably pass on. I would have been perfectly fine owning just the Robot without the mop feature. Everytime I want to turn the mop feature on my robot acts like it has lost its memory and spins in circles. I have rebooted and done all possible things to prevent this but nothing has helped. It eventually will start mopping then go back to circling. Overall I made this purchase for the Christmas in July sale that went on so o can’t complain to much about the pricing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.