Shark IQ Robot VacMop Wi-Fi Vacuum - Black
- All-in-one robot vacuum effortlessly takes care of your cleaning chores on carpets and hard floors
- Powerful vacuum suction picks up small and large objects, pet hair, and more
- Sonic mopping agitates the pad to scrub hard floors up to 100 times per minute to efficiently break down stains
- VacMop mode vacuums and mops at the same time, and is able to avoid the carpets as it mops
- IQ Navigation systematically navigates your home, row by row and room by room, to optimise cleaning coverage
- Laser-guided vision intelligently evades objects and recognises no-go zones you create to effectively clean the space
- Self-cleaning brushroll picks up all types of hair from any surface, while preventing it from getting tangled on the brushroll
- SharkClean app connects via Wi-Fi and allows you to schedule cleans for your whole home as well as specific rooms
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant lets you control the robot using voice commands
- Automatically returns to the dock to recharge when the battery runs low, then resumes cleaning without skipping a beat
- Shark IQ Robot VACMOP R201WD
- Charging Dock
- 2 x Side Brushes
- 2 x Mopping Pads
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 187 reviewers who responded, 149 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Favorite robot yet- November 12, 2020
I don’t normally write reviews, but I had to share how much I like this robot, I think it’s the best robot yet. Not sure why it has so many negative reviews but I haven’t had any problems compared to my last robot. I owned one of the cheap iRobot robots that we got on sale.It doesn’t clean all my rooms and gets lost all the time, but I love the convenience of not having to vacuum every day so I thought I would upgrade. I own other Shark products so thought I’d try this one. This cleans way better and I can use the app to do all sorts of neat things. It’s loud but not terrible. All in all a keeper and I’m going to get one for my Mom as a giftYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good, not great.- December 17, 2020
Picks up so much dirt and dust, but a bit of a hassle to set up the mapping. Once the mapping is set up it works like a charm. The little guy is a bit noisy though.. Not terrible though. Decent sized wheels to go over a couple high room lips. The no go zone thing was 90 percent accurate. Possible that my measurements didn't match the scaling on the app. Mopping meh. Like, get a good hand mop in before you let this guy take over your mopping duty. Overall good buy. Just wish it could map multiple floor. It does fine on the second floor without the base station, but sometimes it will go over the same spot 3 and 4 times.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it- December 4, 2020
I returned this in a few weeks. It vacuumed ok but didn't get corners or under th me couches at all. The mop feature is a joke and just left dirty streaks all over my house. It was loud and gave my dog anxiety. After a few weeks it wouldn't work and I called customer service. It needed an update so I followed the instructions and then it still would not work. I called customer service again and got someone I would not understand. I finallu figured out the problem, told her that i would call back if I couldn't resolve it. She continued to ask questions and i had to forcefully say that i figured it out and basically hang up on her. It wasn't worth the money so it went back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.