Sharp 43" 4K UHD LED Roku OS Smart TV (LC-43LBU711C) - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 43" LED TV features a 4K UHD picture with 2160p resolution for lifelike images rich with vibrant colours, crisp details, and deep contrasts
- 8ms response with 60Hz refresh rate delivers a smooth, seamless entertainment experience
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio technology enriches the display with sharp, clear images and vivid, realistic hues
- Video modes include Vivid, Low Power, Sports, Movie, Normal, HDR Bright, HDR Normal, and HDR Dark
- 178-degree (H) / 178-degree (V) viewing angles give everyone in the room a great view
- Smart TV uses the Roku TV operating system, offering access to a world of entertainment options
- Includes Netflix and YouTube streaming service apps (note: subscriptions may be required)
- Integrated Wi-Fi and wired Internet capabilities connect you to the TV's smart functionalities, such as movie streaming, social networking, and browsing the web
- Three HDMI 2.0 inputs, one USB media port, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, one stereo audio output, and one headphone jack allow you to connect all your external components
- 8W built-in speakers provide quality audio without needing to connect to external speakers
- Optional 200mm x 200mm wall mount available (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Frustrated with lack of support- November 21, 2020
Decent TV...can't find a lick of documentation on how to upgrade the remote - either on ROKU's site, Best Buy or Sharp...complete joke. I'm trying to find a headphone solution for my elderly parents that doesn't involve running a wire from the TV across the room, and doesn't cost $300 for a decent wireless RF headset. Wanted to simply see if I could upgrade to the enhanced ROKU remote with the headphone jack. VERY poor support - it should not take hours of searching to hunt this info down, but it seems to be taking that long.....TV model does not exist on the SHARP CANADA's website, if you can believe that...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- Great Value UHD Streamer- May 23, 2020
Good UHD see for bedroom. Perfect size, easily mountable. Very good picture quality once adjusted from base settings. Audio quality is actually decent for tv, sound bar not really needed unless you want good quality sound. I’m very happy with the Roku OS, simple and easy to navigate. All apps will output 4K if content is available. Disney, Netflix, Apple TV, these are awesome on this tv.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Canadian Buyers Beware- March 23, 2020
OK first off I can't really say I dislike anything about the TV itself. Ultimately you get what you pay for. Far better picture than my older outdated Sony. Purchased this TV new out of the box during the 2019 Boxing day sale marginal savings. Warning if you reside in Canada there is no manufactures warranty it an American TV and warranty is exclusive to Best Buy U.S. retail market only. Bummer! I didn't buy it for the price anyway. I was looking for a TV to fit my budget. Good Picture and sound and so far I'm satisfied. Again; bottom line you get what you pay for
Not helpful (10)Report