Sharp 50" 4K UHD LED Roku Smart TV (LC-50LBU711C) - Only at Best Buy
- 50" screen with a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution produces a sharp, clear picture across a huge surface
- 60Hz refresh rate ensures that your picture keeps up with even the most intense action sequences, so there's minimal blur, lag, or ghosting
- LED backlight delivers a bright picture with rich colours, sharp contrasts, and minimal glare
- Roku TV operating system boasts a variety of user-friendly features, including a universal search function, a customised feed of upcoming shows tailored to your interests, and a private listening mode
- Preloaded with entertainment apps including Netflix and YouTube (note: subscriptions may be required) so you can enjoy your favourite shows and movies right out of the box
- Wi-Fi and ethernet connectivity offer you the choice between a wireless or wired connection for accessing the internet
- Three HDMI 2.0 inputs let you connect to a variety of other devices to stream content on the big screen
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
Of the 1282 reviewers who responded, 1188 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- An amazing TV for the price- January 31, 2020
This is a fairly thin and lightweight TV that is easily installed and looks great on the wall. Picture quality is excellent, but don’t expect it to compete with any OLED or QLED TV. Having said that, it’s a fraction of the price. Sound quality and volume is also great, despite reviews to the contrary from a few others. I found that the sound level is very dependent on the source’s output, so check that before complaining about the TV. The Roku feature works really well, and the TV’s remote is one of the best, simple remotes I’ve seen. I can’t comment on long-term reliability, but my initial level of satisfaction is excellent. Overall, I’m very pleased with this purchase.
Not helpful (0)Report
- VERY FRAGILE, BEST BUY MODEL. DON'T BUY!- April 15, 2020
Loved the picture at first. Had to move it--carefully--and the glass cracked. TV picture is now no good--lines and colours. 100 days old. Because it is a Best Buy branded model, neither the Sharp or Best Buy support wanted to deal with it. Ultimately told on the phone by Sharp that this is normal for LED screens. Can say that I will never buy a Best Buy branded TV or a Sharp TV again as they are made so breakable that they cannot be moved. It is a trust issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (13)Report
- Few months in and tv doesnt work well- July 22, 2020
bought a sharp tv 65" and a few months of having it started to not work well, keeps freezing (not the channel) but the volume doesnt work and when it does it stays frozen on the screen, try closing tv and doesnt work have to go unplug it in the back to close. Change battery in the remote multiple time thinking it was that but no, not to satisfied with this brand at all, for the price you pay shouldnt have problems at all especially after just a few months of having it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report