Sharp XL-BH250 5-Disc Micro System with Bluetooth - Only at Best Buy
- Integrated Bluetooth technology enables a seamless wireless connection to your smartphone or tablet
- Built-in 5-disc player lets you enjoy your CD collection and line up your favourite band's discology
- Digital AM/FM radio tuner with 40 presets lets you save your preferred radio stations
- Integrated USB port lets you plug in a memory stick to access and play saved audio files
- 3.5mm auxillary input allows a wired connection to a portable audio player or mobile device
- Includes a headphone jack for wired connection when you don't want to disturb anyone
- Supports CD-RW, CD-R, MP3, and WMA playback formats
- LCD display features a digital clock to keep the time at a glance, plus a timer and sleep operation
- Comes with a remote control
Connectivity & Media
- Bluetooth Micro Shelf System
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 582 reviewers who responded, 521 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Buy sells DEFECTIVE PRODUCT!- May 17, 2021
Ordered 4/12/2021. Received 4/14/2021. 5/12/2021 volume control didn't work on the remote or the knob and it stopped playing and issued a loud electronic sound. Turned it off and on again and it played. 5/15 /2021 the problem is repeated. 50 watts is no where near as as powerful as my LG TV or Bose radio. I sit out on my veranda and listen and so I need more volume. Requested a return on 5/15 and it was denied. "Past the return date". What, freak'n 30 day's!! I wonder if Best Buy knew of this models its DEFECT . I believe the model has been discontinued by the manufacturer. I WILL NEVER buy from this company again. "BUYER BEWARE!!!"No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sharp mini system - Good Value.- May 15, 2021
I bought this online for a relative that lives at a great distance and has never enjoyed the benefit of a musician's ear. My relative is basically tone deaf, and often complained that everything sounded dull and monotone. I took a chance on this because it plays CDs, has a radio, has tone selections, is compact, and the reviews were quite good. My relative is very happy with it, decaring it a fine sounding compact system, not dull or monotone at all. That tells me it has good clarity and should provide good value in entertainment and price, and if one wants, it has enough power to use more expensive bookshelf speakers should one have that desire.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cookie Monster- January 29, 2021
The Sharp 5-Disc Micro System worked great for a week. However, during the second week, we put 5 CD's in system and it wouldn't play any music from those CD's. Thinking we did something wrong, we attempted to eject the 5 CD's, but the drawers opened up with no CD's. No matter what we did, we could not retrieve the CD's. Contacted Sharp; they were very responsive. We followed their directions, but still no luck with getting our CD's out of the system. Finally, they sent us a prepaid shipping label so they could work on the system. Just mailed the system on 1/27/21. It's too early to comment on what happens next...stay tuned.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.