Shin Megami Tensei V Steelbook Edition (Switch)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- The base game and a steelbook
- When a grisly murder scene in modern-day Tokyo blocks our protagonists walk home, an unplanned detour leaves him buried and unconscious
- He awakens in a new Tokyo, a wasteland ravaged by apocalypse now called Da’at. But before bloodthirsty demons can claim his life, a savior emerges, and they unite to become a mighty being neither human nor demon: a Nahobino
- With new found power, the protagonist ventures through Da’at, an enigmatic realm filled with mythical deities and demonic tyrants in constant conflict for survival
- Unfold an allusive story filled with tragic choices, make sacrifices to uphold your ideals as you pursue light or covet darkness to discover your role in the new world
- Fight through a demon-infested wasteland with the Press Turn Battle System, pinpoint enemy weaknesses so you can perform consecutive actions but make one mistake and it may be your last
- Turn formidable foes into worthy allies by recruiting them via negotiations, then fuse them to create demons customized to fit your playstyle
- Explore the expansive world of post-apocalyptic Tokyo, fully rendered in stunning 3D utilizing Unreal Engine 4, a first for the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Phenomenal game- November 16, 2021
The game is absolutely phenomenal, but I had to buy a digital version to play because it's been 4 days the delivery is still in progress. And it says the preorder edition is available in nearby stores, not preordering anything from BestBuy in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing new game to the series.- November 20, 2021
Amazing game that evolves the formula of a great series with a smoother flow to the gameplay and new exploration to areas. A tough but fair game that is very focused on the core mechanics to the series of combat, recruiting or fusing demons for you team to overcome difficult battles, and battles between the forces of Chaos and Order.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hardcore Japanese Role Playing Game- November 20, 2021
20 hours in so far. Mechanics are complex yet easy to understand. Multiple difficulty levels. Expect hours of grinding and recruiting demons based on luck. Definitely helps if you played Persona 5 or other turn-based JRPGs. Very educational when it comes to real-world religion, culture, and folklore.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns