Shure AONIC 50 Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Brown
Available online only
Clear dynamic sound
- Over-the-ear headphones provide premium studio quality audio that makes every note sound dynamic and beautiful
- Active noise cancelling and environment mode let you silence the world around you in a snap
- Premium amplifier is compatible with many codecs such as Qualcomm aptX, aptX HD, aptX low Latency, AAC, and more
- ShurePLUS PLAY APP allows you to to adjust the equalizer and optimise noise cancellation and environment mode
- Built-in mic catches your voice clearly while eliminating background noise
Superior wireless performance
- Bluetooth 5.0 headphones can be paired with mobiles, laptops and tablets and offer a range of up to 10 meters
- Includes a 3 meter cord with a 3.5mm jack that lets you connect the headphones to a wide range of devices such as smartphones, PCs, and entertainment systems
- USB-C port allows you to easily charge the headphones and delivers high-resolution audio
Easy controls and incredible battery life
- Convenient controls at your fingertip let you play or pause music, answer calls, and adjust the volume
- Built-in voice assistant is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Wireless talk time and standby time of up to 20 hours lets you enjoy your music all day long
- Fast charging takes the battery from zero to full in 2 hours
Comfortable and durable
- Plush ear cushions made from leather are comfortable for prolonged use
- Foldable design is travel-friendly and ensures maximum portability for easy carrying wherever you go
- AONIC 50 Wireless Headphones
- Protective Carrying Case
- 3.5mm Audio Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Really great phones- June 5, 2021
These sound great and are built like a tank. The connectivity options are superb and the battery life is great. Overall, very well engineered. The noise reduction doesn't really work for me and I find them uncomfortable to wear after about an hour (too much pressure). I have a big noggin though so they might not bother you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns