Shure LensHopper Camera-Mount Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- High-sensitivity shotgun condenser mic records high-definition audio with full low-end response to make your vlogs more appealing to your audience
- Designed to be used with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders
- Super cardioid/lobar polar-patterned mic eliminates the interference of unwanted off-axis sound to capture the audio clearly from the intended source
- RF immunity prevents distortion-causing audio artefacts from cellular and RF devices
- Rycote Lyre shock-mounting system offers effective isolation from vibrations and mechanical noises while recording on the road
- Easily accessible rear buttons allow you to adjust the mic's settings for precise recordings in different environments
- Pro-grade all-metal construction ensures durability
- Compact and lightweight design allows for easy portability wherever you go
- VP83 Shotgun Microphone
- Integrated Rycote Lyre Shock Mounting System
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sounds Good- May 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Shure - VP83 LensHopper Camera-Mount Condenser Shotgun Microphone is a solid shotgun microphone that is simple and straight forward to use. It provides good sound quality to any footage captured off of DSLR and MILC bodies. The metal frame of the Shure - VP83 LensHopper Camera-Mount Condenser Shotgun Microphone will provide durability and increase the lifespan. A nice addition is the microphone takes a single AA battery. There is no need to worry about charging an internal battery. If your battery dies in the field it is as simple as replacing the battery, no need to charge. Overall, it is a simple to use shotgun microphone in a small, durable package.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Shotgun Mic!- May 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The key feature of any on camera Shotgun Mic is sound quality. With the Shure VP83 you cant go wrong. Mounting on your camera is a breeze and most camera controls etc are easily accessible when using on your camera. The AA battery installs on the bottom and whats great is, the LED power indicator turns red to give you a warning that its time to change out the battery. The Shure VP83 is lightweight, durable and compact and it works great with my smaller DSLR, the mic gain is easily adjusted for best distortion free and realistic sound capture, the shock mount support and isolation system is top notch and the overall build quality is second to none. Very impressed with the Shure VP83.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Makes my Video better!- May 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Quality sound equipment can really make or break a video. The Shure VP83 is a quality microphone. I use this on my Nikon D7200 and my Fujifilm XT3, the difference between using the Shure microphone and the last one I had is so much better. I live in an area where there is just always some wind, the wind filtering is very good and is most times not noticeable. Taking video of my kids or anyone for that matter, the sound is picked up and it sometimes sounds like they are right next to me. I am not a videophile, just make family videos, so I can go into the specs, but this Shure microphone has improved the sound quality of my videos and that is what counts for me. Get it you wont be dissapointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.