Shure SE215 In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones - Transparent
Available online only
Deep bass and sound isolating design
- In-ear headphones fit securely in your ears with 3 different soft flex sleeves and 3 foam sleeves
- Wired connectivity with 1.5-meter cable and 3.5mm plug allows you to use these headphones with various audio players
- Sound isolating design blocks ambient noise up to 37dB to offer a highly immersive music experience
Smart and convenient controls
- Inline remote control and mic let you easily manage your playlist and take calls
- Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for easy control with voice command
- 1 x 3.5 mm clear cable (64")
- 1 x Soft-Zip Case
- 1 x Black foam sleeves (S/M/L)
- 1 x Soft flex sleeves (S/M/L)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worth the Price- December 12, 2015
I really like how they feel in my ears, though I find that they take a bit longer to put in my ears. Before these I was using the newer Apple earbuds that easily dropped into my ears with ease. I find that because these wrap around the back of my ear it takes a little bit longer to put them on. The sound isolation is definitely worth it alone. The drivers in these little earbuds are decent. They aren't "bassy" at all (like some other brands). It's a very full and rich sound. I would love to try the higher-end Shure Earbuds to hear the difference.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stopped working on about 6 months- February 13, 2021
Everything was fine but the left earbud stopped working after about 6 months. No doubt it’s covered under warranty but such a disappointment and bother to get the authorized dealer number, receipt, etc. Also have an issue with their MOTIV mic. wiring - cuts in and out. Going to try another brand - build quality seems to have suffered recently?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- great ear buds- October 5, 2015
these ear buds deliver on bass, trebles, highs and lows. Paticulalry like the shapable wires around the ears, the styling is shiek and so far have no complaints.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.