Silicon Power Ace A55 1TB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SP001TBSS3A55S25CA)
- 1TB internal hard drive has enough room for all your movies and music
- Speedy transfer rate with 3D NAND flash and advanced SLC Cache technology means a faster bootup so you can get to work sooner
- SATA III interface gives you faster data transfer speeds between drives
- 2.5" internal drive has a 7mm thickness and is designed to be suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks
- Compatible with both PC and Mac
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction), giving you the optimized performance and enhanced reliability you need to finish your projects
- Built with Bad Block Management S.M.A.R.T monitoring system
- Ace A55 1TB
- User Manual (English/French)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not worth it and not reliable.- May 12, 2019
Lasted around 6 months, then stopped booting. Silicon Power sent me another one, but that arrived DOA and they are not responding to email to help me resolve the issue. Returning it for RMA will cost more than buying another cheap brand SSD, and sending it twice, you already bought a good solid brand like Samsung or WD. You can get a Samsung for nearly the same price on sale, and the performance would be night and day. I was surprised how heavy Samsung SSD was compared to this paper light Silicon Power SSD. Not worth it and not reliable.
Not helpful (0)Report
- New hard drive- March 5, 2021
Computer on the blink, doing strange things. Geek-Squad to the rescue. Diagnostics showed hard drive worn out - not really surprising as I've had this laptop for a number of years and use it every single day for all sorts of things. I was pleased that the gentleman from Geek-Squad phoned first to ask permission to replace the old hard drive, therefore no unexpected high expense. The new hard drive is an SSD, and I am more than pleased with it. When starting the computer in the morning it is going in a matter of seconds! In fact, the computer now feels like a brand-new one! Thank you, Geek-Squad!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- PS4 SSD- May 30, 2020
I have replaced the PS4’s hard drive to this SSD and it has changed my average game load times from approximately 40-50 seconds to approximately 6 seconds. I am extremely happy with my purchase and the price was cheaper than all others for a 1TB.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report