simplehuman 9 oz. Touch-Free Soap Dispenser - White
- Automatic touch-free sensor for hands-free operation helps minimise the spread of germs
- Variable dispense volume control helps you to choose the amount of soap that comes out based on the position of your hand; hold your hand closer for little soap and farther away for more soap
- Clog-proof tubing pump dispenses soap smoothly and consistently
- Flexible silicone valve shuts off to create a seal that eliminates drips
- Funnel opening allows easy liquid soap refill without leaving any mess
- IP67 waterproof rating offers improved durability and easy cleaning
- Nine oz. capacity holds plenty of soap and reduces refilling frequency
- Includes charging puck for quick and easy charging and the dispenser lasts up to 3 months on a single charge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Not as good as the old one- February 20, 2021
We love Simple Human products but the previous model/version of the sensor pump was so much more user friendly. We keep the soap dispenser near our sink and the steam that is created from the hot water causes the sensor pump to unintendedly dispense soap. Also, I don't like that the amount of soap dispensed is controlled by where you place your hand or sponge. Trying to get a tiny bit of soap is impossible. I much prefer the old dispenser where you could control it manually with the little positive and negative buttons on the top. The rechargeable battery thing is great but I wish Simple Human would combine the old technology with the new look!
- Customers dig it!- September 24, 2020
We use this in a retail restroom setting. So it get used - a lot, and people have commented on how much they like it. I never thought I'd hear that abut a soap dispenser. Ha. The rechargeable feature is worth every penny. I do have one small critique. It seems petty, but they are so modern that people constantly try to push on the top of the unit not realizing it's touchless. We can tell by how grimy the top gets. Plus the variable dispensing amount catches people off-guard. Maybe some simple icons need to be printed on the front or etched into the material? The sticker it came with is long gone. Otherwise, this is a very nice pump. Cheers!
- disappointed- September 2, 2018
I am sorry to say that I am very disappointed in this soap dispenser. It doesn't work hardly at all. I have to keep cleaning the nozzle so the soap will come out and sometimes that doesn't work either. Don't know if it's the sensor or the dispenser. Was so happy to have rechargeable battery so you don't have to keep putting batteries in and I love the rose gold finish, but other than that for what it cost, piece of junk!! I am going to be calling customer service; perhaps it's the unit itself . If the company sends me another one I will submit another review at that time. I hope it's just a defective unit because the features are good.