Sinopé Smart Thermostat Starter Kit (GT125-K2) - White
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Important note: Check your existing heating and cooling systems, as this product works with electric baseboard heating, and does not work with forced air, heat pump, radiant or central HVAC systems; if you only have heaters (no AC), with controllers and heaters in each room, you likely have baseboard heaters and this thermostat will work
Have you ever left the house, only to realize you forgot to turn down the heat? It happens to the best of us, and in this connected world, it's nothing to fret about.
The Sinope web programmable electronic thermostat can help reduce your energy consumption by allowing remote temperature management. Pair it with the included Sinope GT125 web interface so you can turn the heat up or down and manage the thermostat's schedule from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Why you need this:
- Programmable electric heating: The thermostat is designed for electric heating systems, including baseboards, convectors, and fan-forced convectors.
- Connected design: This smart thermostat connects to the included Sinope GT125 web interface, allowing you to program, manage, and analyze the thermostat from your smartphone, tablet, or computer, when connected to the internet.
- See the time: The thermostat automatically synchronizes the time, so you can use it as a reliable clock.
- Copy and assign schedules: This thermostat allows you to copy schedules and assign them to other thermostats in your home.
- Visualize your heating costs: See graphics concerning your heating costs to give you a better idea of your consumption.
- Expand your connected home: The GT125 web interface can connect to up to 250 neviweb compatible products (sold separately).
- 2 x Thermostats (TH1120RF-3000)
- 1 x Web Interface (GT125)
- Desk Support
- Adaptor (120V)
- Ethernet Cable
- Wire Connectors
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Great web programmable Thermostat and excellent customer support.- December 4, 2016
I purchased the starter kit GT125 a month ago. I had an issue with the GT125 and contacted Sinope customer support. I was amazed with their quick response and follow up. They quickly sent me a replacement item. Now, it works like a charm. Very easy to connect and set-up. I like the fact that you can easily program the thermostat with a phone or a tablet connected to a WiFi. With a WiFi connection, you can view and adjust the temperature of each programmed rooms remotely. Also, once your account is set-up, you can track your heating consumption cost detailed on a graphical data. Overall, it's a great product with excellent customer support. Highly recommended!
Not helpful (0)Report
- *The* Line Voltage Thermostat to get- March 22, 2016
I purchased this kit and two extra Sinope TH1120RF-3000 thermostats about a month ago and they were extremely easy to setup and configure through the web (or also on my iPhone through the mobile friendly portal - looks almost like an App, though it isn't.) I had been looking for line voltage smart thermostats for a while and until now there were no nice choices like this. These are about as good as it gets and I would recommend them. Note that you need one GT125 interface (included in the kit.) The only thing that is missing from the kit is the wall mount bracket for the GT125 (though it does come with a stand) and that's only my opinion.
Not helpful (0)Report
- At last :) :) :)- November 18, 2015
I have been looking for this type of device for several years ...well here they are and they work...really well! Set up in retrofit is really simple... just remove the old wall thermostat and replace with the Sinope thermostat. Put the hub into discover mode and press the 2 buttons simultaneously on the thermostat...it doesn't get simpler than that. I find the web based interface is super straightforward...copying programming from one day to another or from one thermostat to another is also super intuitive. And what's more these thermostats are made in Canada!!! What's not to like....I would give them 6 stars if I could!
Not helpful (0)Report