Sinope Smart Thermostat Starter Kit (GT125-K2) - White
Have you ever left the house, only to realize you forgot to turn down the heat? It happens to the best of us, and in this connected world, it's nothing to fret about.
The Sinope web programmable electronic thermostat can help reduce your energy consumption by allowing remote temperature management. Pair it with the included Sinope GT125 web interface so you can turn the heat up or down and manage the thermostat's schedule from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Why you need this:
- Programmable electric heating: The thermostat is designed for electric heating systems, including baseboards, convectors, and fan-forced convectors.
- Connected design: This smart thermostat connects to the included Sinope GT125 web interface, allowing you to program, manage, and analyze the thermostat from your smartphone, tablet, or computer, when connected to the internet.
- See the time: The thermostat automatically synchronizes the time, so you can use it as a reliable clock.
- Copy and assign schedules: This thermostat allows you to copy schedules and assign them to other thermostats in your home.
- Visualize your heating costs: See graphics concerning your heating costs to give you a better idea of your consumption.
- Expand your connected home: The GT125 web interface can connect to up to 250 neviweb compatible products (sold separately).