Skater XL (Xbox One)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Skateboarding game has no pre-programmed tricks, so you get to create every trick and style
- Thumbsticks are connected to the corresponding skater's foot for instant response with every move
- Play as skating icons including Tiago Lemos, Evan Smith, Tom Asta, and Brandon Westgate, each with their own unique gear
- Skate in more than 60 real-world spots in California and along the West Coast, all connected by plazas, schools, pools, buildings, car parks, and corridors
- Personalise every aspect of your look including physical attributes, gear, and boards with distinctive decks, trucks, wheels, and grip tape
- Sandbox environment allows you to explore each area of the world
- Experience a digital skate subculture with community-created mods, brands, zines, and maps
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- SKATERXL- May 11, 2020
This game is a really good skate simulator I have it on PC and let me tell you its better than Skate 3. you have full board control one stick controls your front foot and the other one controls your back foot. 10/10Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Needs More Content- May 31, 2021
When I first got this game it was really fun.. for 1 week. That week I played every map and every spot in the game. After that I started getting bored of the game. Heard about some updates coming. The new maps were fun for a few days before they got boring like the other ones. Easy day keeps promising us multiplayer, maps and mods. We are still waiting to get this game on Nintendo Switch. For $40 dollars, this game is a waste of money. Buy "Session" insteadNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It’s bad- August 15, 2020
The game is garbage.Like what are you suppose to do. Like get you but cheeks of the couch and buy one. Who would waste $55 for a game when you could buy a skateboard in real lifeNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report