Skullcandy Cassette On-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Blue
- On-ear headphones feature plush, leatherette ear cushions for long-wearing comfort
- Bluetooth 5 technology lets you connect to your smartphone, tablet, video game console and more for wireless freedom
- Removable AUX cable lets you plug in so you can enjoy versatile connectivity options
- 40mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound
- Battery provides up to 13 hours of standby time and recharges fully in 1.5 hours
- In-line mic plus call, track, and volume controls make it easy to take calls or control your music on the fly
- Collapsible design folds up neatly so you can take your headphones on the go
- Backup AUX Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- User Guide
- 2-Year Warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Harris's review- 25 février 2021
Awesome quality, they have a lomg battery life which is great unfortunately I end up working longer shifts than what the battery can support in one charge. I think the only thing I would change would be the ability to change the "master control" ear bud, for example it seems that the left side earbud is the one that controls the on and off function so when I use just one it has to be the left one and when the battery dies I can't use the right earbud because the "master control" is in the case charging, but other than that awesome set for a very good price
- Severe Disappointment- 11 janvier 2021
Glad I bought them on sale. If I hadn’t, I would be very very angry. This is my first purchase ever with skull candy that I’ve been very disappointed with. They are clunky and not evenly weighted so they won’t stay in. They don’t sync well with each other. It’s just a poor experience plus they fall out no matter which earpiece option you use. Give yourself a headache trying to jam them back in in frustration. I was debating on trying these because I have seen other bad reviews but I love skull candy so much I thought let’s just try em. I’m the one who lost, don’t get em. Might as well gave my four year old real money to tear up for fun. Waste!
- Great earbuds but have one or two minor defects- 22 octobre 2020
These earbuds are honestly really great and have been great for the last maybe 2-3 weeks I've had them, but there's a couple of issues that make me have to put it at 4 stars and not 5, the earbuds for some reason will just cut out and cut out the audio of the music I'm playing or the video I'm watching which gets very annoying and the second defect is that they've recently been cutting out on calls and just don't want to go through the process of letting me hear people in a call, I have to disconnect them, end my call, then reconnect them and call again just to get a response, but other than that they're great earbuds and I would buy again.