Skullcandy Dime In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Grey/Blue
- Truly wireless design with a secure, noise-isolating fit keep the earbuds firmly in place
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Battery and charging case provide up to 12 hours of listening time so you can get through your day
- IPX4-rated to be water- and sweat-resistant so you can keep listening, even during your toughest workouts
- Microphones in each earbud provide hands-free control, access to your voice assistant, and crisp, clear phone calls
- Either bud can be used on its own for maximum convenience
- Stay-Aware mode helps you to stay alert to your surroundings
- Full suite of controls makes it easy to personalise your listening experience
- Auto on/connect feature means you never miss a moment of the music
- Includes a Micro-USB charging cable and paracord
- True Wireless Earbuds
- Charging Case
- Ear Gels (S, M, L)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dime Review- May 13, 2021
I have been a Skull Candy customer for over 3 years. I purchased the set of Dime to replace my Indy set. In regards to the Dime’s, I love the size of the ear buds greatly. They fit well and have a great sound. My main complaint is the lack of charge the case holds. I use my ear buds daily, and while I understand the size of the ear buds effects the battery life, I wish the case held more of a charge. The buttons on the ear buds are also difficult to use, but better than the Indy’s touch sensitive ones. I hated the Indy buttons, you couldn’t adjust the buds in your ears without hitting the button. Over all, I enjoy the Dime, I just wish the battery was better.
- Mighty and Mini- May 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I finally received my Dime True Wireless Earbuds from Skullcandy for a discounted price for my honest opinion and review. The noise cancelling feature works well, they do pack a punch with the sound. On the other hand the button to answer the phone or volume control is super hard to use. I'm used to having to lightly touch an earbud but I really have to push hard to get the features to work which results in discomfort in my ear. I would have given 5 stars but being able to conveniently control volume, answer calls etc.is Important. Otherwise these are small, stay in my ears without falling out constantly and the sound is quite amazing.
- Good wireless earbuds, just need some tweaks- May 3, 2021
Overall, these are EXCELLENT ear buds as an introduction to true wireless earbuds. But there are two issues that still bug me about them. First, even though they are snuggly in my ears, they always feel like they are about to fall out. Regardless of the size of the earbud "sleeves" (the rubbery part), they never feel "snug". The second is the button to control the earbuds (answer calls, increase and decrease volume, etc.) are a little hard to operate. You have to push pretty hard and, when you're trying to get the right number of "pushes", it can be a tad difficult. But overall (and for the price point), the are a good set of earbuds and worth the money.