Skullcandy Indy Evo In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Chill Grey
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Call, track, activate assistant, and volume controls let you adjust settings and answer calls with the touch of a finger
- Portable charging case keeps your earbuds powered-up and is conveniently pocket-sized
- Integrated Tile technology makes it easy to find the earbuds if they get lost
- Music, movie, podcast EQ modes, along with ambient listening mode, let you choose the sound that's right for you
- Rechargable battery and charging case provide up to 30 hours of listening time, while a 10-minute quick charge provides an additional 2 hours
- Rated IP55 water-, dust- and sweat-resistant, meaning you can give it your all during workouts, even when it's raining, and keep listening to your music
- Includes a USB-C charging cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 767 reviewers who responded, 539 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good wireless for $100- February 1, 2021
Music: good sound but not much on the bass, was expecting more due to owning a wired Skullcandy but it’s more in the middle in bass and treble. Touch controls. Works nice but some small delays and hard to remember at first. Comfort: multiple ear fittings for different sizes and lightweight. Sound: great, multiple modes for music, podcast and movie. There is a option for ambient mode. Battery: lasts more than the day and quick on charging. Wireless charging is a nice bonus too. Overall a good $100 headset for multiple uses. If you want to focus on like music or gaming then I recommend to get other wireless than this. There are better ones for those fields.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Skull candy bluetooth- February 19, 2021
Long time fan of the skull candy brand since 2007 but I was let down on this product. 1)the speed to connect to your phone is much slower than the AirPods 1st and 2nd gen 2) the sound quality was 4/10 . I understand that Bluetooth will NEVER be better than auxiliary. I love skull candy because of the sound quality with all their wired headphones, if only they could improve the sound on the Bluetooth 3) I used the wear the buds all the time but this shape always falls out for some reason especially when working out 4)battery life is pretty good 8/10 5) the touch sensors are too sensitive and I hang up on calls while adjusting the budNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Pairing is impossible- February 2, 2021
Typically I love Skullcandy headphones and was so excited for these. However, getting them to pair 100% properly only works one time. I would have to go through the full unpairing and repairing process each time - which is not how they should work. I could always hear out of them (as long as I wasn’t walking outside - then they would lose sync with each other and sound would jump from ear to ear) but having the mic work virtually never happened. It worked when recording videos but not when on a call. Needless to say they have been returned and I’m just waiting on my refund. Very disappointed. I thought these were going to be stellar.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report