Skullcandy Indy Evo In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - True Black
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Call, track, activate assistant, and volume controls let you adjust settings and answer calls with the touch of a finger
- Portable charging case keeps your earbuds powered-up and is conveniently pocket-sized
- Integrated Tile technology makes it easy to find the earbuds if they get lost
- Music, movie, podcast EQ modes, along with ambient listening mode, let you choose the sound that's right for you
- Rechargable battery and charging case provide up to 30 hours of listening time, while a 10-minute quick charge provides an additional 2 hours
- Rated IP55 water-, dust- and sweat-resistant, meaning you can give it your all during workouts, even when it's raining, and keep listening to your music
- Includes a USB-C charging cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 218 reviewers who responded, 172 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Awful wireless ear buds- September 15, 2020
These bluetooth earbuds keeps on disconnecting from my iPhone 6s sometimes it will only connect one earbud I had the sesh evo before I exchange them for these as the sesh evo stop working after 20 days of use so I returned these BT earbuds the next dayNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- choppy- August 24, 2020
Occasionally they will get choppy like you're too far from your phone, but it's just in your pocket. I notice it when I get off the subway, couple minutes into walking it will start cutting out despite being fine while I'm on the train or bus = not moving around. Disappointed in the technology used and of course they go on sale after I've had them a few weeks.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (4)Not helpful (0)Report
- Incredible sound, incredible price- September 14, 2020
I've used these earbuds for a few days now and found them to be a really good value for the cost/performance. Pros: - Sound quality is good. I listened to both music and some podcasts and both came through clear and crisp. Bass levels were decent. - The in-ear fit was great. In the package you get 3 adapter sizes. The default medium size worked well for me. And the hoops at the top of the earbuds wedge nicely inside your ear to hold them securely in place. I could jump up and down without them feeling even a little loose. - The charging case is small, sturdy, and fits comfortably in your pocket. - The case uses a USB-C connection for fast charging. Cons: - Touch controls on the earbuds performed a little inconsistently. The directions were nice and clear, but i couldn't do things like raise and lower volume by touch in a consistent fashion. But I may get better at this with practice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (1)Report