Skullcandy Indy Fuel In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - True Black
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Call, track, activate assistant, and volume controls let you adjust settings and answer calls with the touch of a finger
- Portable charging case keeps your earbuds powered-up and is conveniently pocket-sized
- Integrated Tile technology makes it easy to find the earbuds if they get lost
- Music, movie, podcast EQ modes, along with ambient listening mode, let you choose the sound that's right for you
- Rechargable battery and charging case provide up to 30 hours of listening time, while a 10-minute quick charge provides an additional 2 hours
- Rated IP55 water-, dust- and sweat-resistant, meaning you can give it your all during workouts, even when it's raining, and keep listening to your music
- Includes a USB-C charging cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
- great headphones- November 8, 2020
I received this earbud last week with the Balck Friday price. I should say that with this price they are awesome. Initially, it was a bit hard to get used to how to pair the earbuds together but now it's ok. The quality of the mic is perfect and also the noise canceling works perfectly The ambient mode is also a really great feature that you don't need to take them out of your ear if you are talking with sb in person. Sometimes while using this earbud for calls they get disconnected that is a bit annoying. This has happened to me when their charge is less than 40 percent. From the app on the phone, I couldn't change the EQ mode. Overall they worth of buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very Limited- July 17, 2020
Just got Indy fuel. Might be nice if using for one device only. Have had multiple inked wireless earbuds and loved them. (for all inked versions) Easy on/off, easy to connect to new or other devices on the fly. I use multiple devices all the time and switch between them, to include 3 computer workstations, several laptops, 2 phones, not to mention TVs and cars. There's no included function on Indy Fuel to PAIR on the on the actual earbuds. You have to put them in the case and then take them out of the case every time or reset in order to connect to a different/new device. very impractical. Switching back to inked version.
- Great Concept But Returned Them- September 30, 2020
The sound quality was good, I can appreciate the multiple controls ability on each bud and the battery life was great. But I ended up returning them. The rubber parts hold well in an ear but hurt mine and gave me headaches (I tried all three sizes). I also found it difficult to distinguish which ear bud I could connect to as they were both named Indy Fuel in my Bluetooth (R or L distinction would be nice). I was also accustomed to Airpods which stop content the moment it's taken out of my ear, these do not do the same. I really dig the concept but the main reason I returned them was because the actual buds hurt my ears.