Skullcandy Indy Fuel In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - True Black
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5 enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers and NdFeB magnets deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Call, track, activate assistant, and volume controls let you adjust settings and answer calls with the touch of a finger
- Portable charging case keeps your earbuds powered-up and is conveniently pocket-sized
- Integrated Tile technology makes it easy to find the earbuds if they get lost
- Music, movie, podcast EQ modes, along with ambient listening mode, let you choose the sound that's right for you
- Rechargable battery and charging case provide up to 30 hours of listening time, while a 10-minute quick charge provides an additional 2 hours
- Rated IP55 water-, dust- and sweat-resistant, meaning you can give it your all during workouts, even when it's raining, and keep listening to your music
- Includes a USB-C charging cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great headphones- November 8, 2020
I received this earbud last week with the Balck Friday price. I should say that with this price they are awesome. Initially, it was a bit hard to get used to how to pair the earbuds together but now it's ok. The quality of the mic is perfect and also the noise canceling works perfectly The ambient mode is also a really great feature that you don't need to take them out of your ear if you are talking with sb in person. Sometimes while using this earbud for calls they get disconnected that is a bit annoying. This has happened to me when their charge is less than 40 percent. From the app on the phone, I couldn't change the EQ mode. Overall they worth of buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- stopped working together- February 6, 2021
They USED to work fine and I loved them. they are great for walks and wearing in everyday situations. then out of nowhere, they wouldn't connect. so they would both be on but only the left side would have sound coming out of them. I would try to reconnect them to my phone and then only the right would play sound. so I unpaired them they worked together for about an hour then neither one would work at all so I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I loved Skull candy wired headphones I think I will just go back to them. A lot less hassle and I know they are gonna work when I plug them inNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great earphone with good range- November 24, 2020
Bought these earphones to wear while I play hockey. I wanted a pair that wasn't too expensive as I didn't know how they would hold up while I play. So far I have had them for about 2 weeks, played out 2 games, and played in net 8 games. So far so good, I really love them, they have a good range as I leave my phone on the bench during the game and I have had great connectivity (only 1 out of the 5 rinks I have played at that the connection would cut out a little when it would get busy in my zone). To help out a bit I put my phone on airplane mode and the connection seems to be improved. I definitely recommend these earphones 10/10, I even bought a pair as part of my sister's Christmas gift.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report