Skullcandy Indy In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth enables cord-free connectivity with your smartphone or music player so you can work out with complete freedom
- 6mm drivers deliver powerful, clear sound in a compact package
- Battery provides up to 16 hours of listening time so you can do any activity from hiking to dancing to commuting with an inspiring soundtrack
- Rated IP55 water-, dust- and sweat-resistant, meaning you can give it your all during workouts, even when it's raining, and keep listening to your music
- Capacitive touch controls and microphone, call, track and volume controls let you adjust settings and answer calls with the touch of a finger
- Portable charging case keeps your earbuds powered-up and is conveniently pocket-sized
- Come with 3 sizes of gel ear tips, allowing you to choose a secure, comfortable fit
- Ear Gels (S,M,L)
- Removable Fitfin Gels
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1134 reviewers who responded, 718 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Absolute Garbage- May 4, 2020
I typically don't read product reviews, but I did for these headphones and despite the negative reviews I bought them anyways. I will be returning them today after less than 48 hours of use. Listen to the other reviews, they don't pair properly, sometimes you get sound just on the one headphone and trying to reset them is hit and miss. I watched a youtube video put out by Skull Candy and even still had trouble getting them to sync with one another. They don't fit well and the gel ear piece falls off way too easily. I can see this getting lost very easily. Don't waste your money on these.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Good sound, good fit, great value.- July 27, 2020
These have become my favourite headphones. I own original apples, beats solo 3s, and monsters. The compact nature makes it so easy to carry these around. The gels do a wonderful job of noise isolation. Getting a good fit (it comes with different sized gels) sometimes takes a little extra work but nothing I wouldn't stop using it over. Battery life is amazing as it comes with a charging case. The sound is really good, I definitely appreciate the bass tones. I have been using them for a few months now and I have had no problems with bluetooth, connecting to my phone was easy. It very seldomly has interference but it can happen (but very rare for my experience). Overall great value, great sound, I am happy I purchased these. If you see them on sale I'd definitely get them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Skullcandy Indy- August 28, 2020
Had these for a few weeks... They are cool buds and do fit the ear nicely. The other reviews about the lack of volume are accurate unfortunately. I wasn't expecting to be blown away, but I fly frequently and use some heavy equipment where some extra volume (similar to wired buds) would be great. I did have an issue with paring but a hard-reset helped that. They have only failed to keep a charge once, but I think that was more of a me-problem than one with design. Overall they are a good set of buds. Just wish they were 'more'.. I do have to hand it to their online helpdesk.. They were willing to assist me with my issues and I appreciated that.