Skullcandy Ink'd+ In-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black/Grey
- In-ear headphones feature a sleek, comfortable collar for all day use
- Wireless convenience with Bluetooth 4.1 technology that pairs easily with your compatible devices
- Powerful 10mm drivers with 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response, 16Ohm impedance, NdFeB magnets, and 93-101dB sensitivity deliver brilliantly balanced audio rich with bass
- Snug, secure fitting silicone ear gels deliver noise-isolating enjoyment
- Includes call, track, and volume control for effortless management
- Integrated microphone allows you to handle phone calls and activate voice assistant
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for hands-free control
- 8-hour battery life that rapidly recharges in 10 minutes for an additional 2 hours of use
- Ear Gels(S,M,L)
- Micro USB Cable
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 248 reviewers who responded, 192 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Several issues with these headsets- October 26, 2019
I bought this set of headphones because it got good reviews. I have had nothing but trouble with them. On multiple occasions the headphones just stop working in the middle of a phone call even though they are fully charged. I'll be talking to someone and I can hear them but they can no longer hear me. I check that I haven't accidentally hit the Mute button so I don't understand what the problem is. This has happened repeatedly and I've only had them a few weeks. Also, the charging location is horribly hard to connect. The little cover is so tight and doesn't bend back so the micro-USB plug can barely plug in. Extremely dissatisfied at this waste of money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good wireless headphones for the price- December 6, 2019
I was looking for a good, reasonable, wireless headphones without paying a high sticker price. The headphones were on sale for $29.99, and it works just fine for listening to music and streaming TV on my cellphone. The only negative feedback is the charging port. The cover on the charging port is difficult to open, and I have a difficult time getting the charging cable in the port to charge. And when it’s inserted into the port, if you don’t check to make sure that it’s actually charging, you’ll be disappointed like I was the first day I used it. Now I make sure the charging light is on and stays on while charging.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ink'd Wireless- June 21, 2019
Absolutely the worst pair of wireless headphone you could think of buying. This is the first review I've left in our 3 years on any site, I hope that helps put into perspective just how BAD these headphones are. I can't use them at the gym because they can't hold a signal, they metaphorically put your music on a chopping bock because every other second you hear all the groaning old people lifting around you. The only scenario where I would suggest buying these was if you wanted to make someone really mad and frustrated. Like you'd have to loathe them to put them through the torment of using these useless, uncomfortable, down right pathetic headphones.