Skullcandy Ink'd+ In-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Red/Black
- In-ear headphones feature a sleek, comfortable collar for all day use
- Wireless convenience with Bluetooth 4.1 technology that pairs easily with your compatible devices
- Powerful 10mm drivers with 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response, 16Ohm impedance, NdFeB magnets, and 93-101dB sensitivity deliver brilliantly balanced audio rich with bass
- Snug, secure fitting silicone ear gels deliver noise-isolating enjoyment
- Includes call, track, and volume control for effortless management
- Integrated microphone allows you to handle phone calls and activate voice assistant
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for hands-free control
- 8-hour battery life that rapidly recharges in 10 minutes for an additional 2 hours of use
- Ear Gels (S,M,L)
- Micro USB Cable
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 229 reviewers who responded, 182 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for phone calls- July 11, 2020
As a disclaimer, let me start by saying that I didn’t buy these for their audio quality. For the past 15-years I’ve always used the collar style headsets as the Bluetooth for my iPhone. This was my second set of the Skullcandy’s and I absolutely love them. People tell me that I actually sound like I’m talking on a landline when I wear them. The only reason why I didn’t give it 5-stars is because if you’re looking for an alternative to AirPods, this isn’t the way to go. They don’t sound bad, but they lack volume and don’t have a great deal of low end. Nonetheless, if you need to use them in a pinch at the gym, they will do just fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip these and get the Skullcandy Method instead.- September 17, 2019
I've tried several of these $40ish headphones and these aren't that great. The sound quality is decent for the price, but it's pretty much bare bones other than that. For example, it doesn't tell you battery percentage and when it's low, it just beeps. Other i've tried actually tell you how much charge is left. Also, the cover on the charging port is hard to open and frustrating at times. There are other options in this price range which have better features and sound. If you must have Skullcandy, get the Method headphones instead.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad for the price- May 2, 2020
I bought these to replace my Skullcandy method wireless Bluetooth headphones after they broke! They aren’t the best or the worst. The sound quality isn’t as good as my previous pair, but it is acceptable. They are much more flexible than I thought they would be. That could be a plus for some, but I use mine constantly and I’m a little afraid I’m going to break them! Lol However, the battery life is phenomenal!!! They charge much faster than any pair I have ever had, and the battery keeps up with my continual use!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.