Skullcandy Ink'd+ In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones - Black/Grey
- In-ear wired headphones feature a 1.2m cord and connects to your device using a standard 3.5mm plug
- Powerful 10mm drivers with 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response, 16Ohm impedance, NdFeB magnets, and 92+/-3dB sensitivity deliver brilliantly balanced audio rich with bass
- Snug, secure fitting silicone ear gels deliver noise-isolating enjoyment
- In-line remote effortlessly manages calls, track, and volume control
- Integrated microphone allows you to handle phone calls and activate voice assistant
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for hands-free control
- Ear Gels (S, M, L)
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 494 reviewers who responded, 435 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best headphone for the money- September 11, 2020
I love these headphones. I have been buying them for years! These are hands down the best wired headphones for the money. They have good volume and excellent bass. From someone who lives in the gym, I have been through my fair share of different headphones. I currently have use the beats headphones only because they are wireless and SC wireless aren't as good of quality as the beats. Although, I have to say these wired headphones very much produce a very simular sound quality as the beats headphones. I keep about 20 pairs of these things around the house and in every bag and vehicle. That is no exaggeration.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good sound decent price.- June 23, 2019
Well, I guess the title says it all...a decent pair of ear buds for a decent price...what's more, if you would care to perform an impromptu magic trick for your friends, you can display a set of ear buds showing that it is in good order and when you merely set them down onto a couch, table or in your pocket when they are picked up once more there is a series of tiny tiny knot now on the wire! Method? Simplicity itself as it is completely self-working. Note: this will work with nearly all ear buds, not just these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't Get Them to Work w/ Chat on XB1X- November 10, 2020
Purchased as a backup, wired set of headphones for online gaming but could not get them to work with Xbox Live Chat through my Xbox One X & controller. Multiple reviews and websites stated they were compatible, but I could not get them to work. I'm not sure if there has been a system update that eliminated their compatibility or if I missed a setting somewhere, but after about a half an hour troubleshooting I gave up. They work well as regular, wired earbuds, though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.